A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Can you explain the use of the baseball home plate?
Nothing tricky - it's just a directional pointer, sometimes augmented to give you a line. This stuff isn't meant to be guesswork, just subtle.

Pointer and stump.jpg

That's a different thread of someone else. I started talking to Sandy1, and I don't know how everyone else is involved 🤔

Nothing tricky - it's just a directional pointer, sometimes augmented to give you a line. This stuff isn't meant to be guesswork, just sub

Nothing tricky - it's just a directional pointer, sometimes augmented to give you a line. This stuff isn't meant to be guesswork, just subtle.

View attachment 2160246
My question was do to this statement. "Makes sense cause every point on home plate points to the fans" .
But things are starting to "make themselves known". Thanks for your input.
Good hunting.

My question was do to this statement. "Makes sense cause every point on home plate points to the fans" .
But things are starting to "make themselves known". Thanks for your input.
Good hunting.
Whomever has that treasure everywhere stone that looks like home plate is set for life. Now find it. I see other markers that it's referring to. Where is it?😂

That's a different thread of someone else. I started talking to Sandy1, and I don't know how everyone else is involved 🤔
Hmmm, because it's an open forum thread, but maybe you could start yours.
It would be good, especially if you do actually have something that will help.
There's one sure way to tell if sandy1 doesn't necessarily agree, is when he
stops answering, & doesn't like your posts. You have interesting pics, why
not start your own thread & then you can expect the attention & should
understand everyone commenting, & trying to ask & understand what
you're doing & why. It just comes with the topic to be basically honest.
Why would you expect to have a private 1 on 1 conversation on here?

Last edited:
Nobody's been here since it was buried. The entire 200 acres is cactus and thorn bushes. No livestock, trails, etc. Not even snakes. Nothing that can't walk on cactus or live in thorn bushes.
So do you think that means it wasn't any different, say 200-300 or whatever years ago?
Do you mind saying, how far down are you into the actual bedrock?

Sounds like a buncha jealousy. Trust Me, nobody believes Me that four hundred year old Gold is eight feet away, and I Will be posting bars of gold here. I knew enough to start digging, and kept digging for knowledge the same as Gold. That's why I know the different rocks, and meaning. This hobby is ALL I do other than ebikes. Solar powered 48v 1500w 35ah dual wheel is what I ride. 55mph ALL day long.😁😂

So do you think that means it wasn't any different, say 200-300 or whatever years ago?
Do you mind saying, how far down are you into the actual bedrock?
Let Me ask You this, If You dug down 18'x15'x15' cube out of the ground, and extracted Gold 200-300 years ago than would You backfill the pit placing perfectly the pointer stones that lead Your expedition to find it?

Let Me ask You this, If You dug down 18'x15'x15' cube out of the ground, and extracted Gold 200-300 years ago than would You backfill the pit placing perfectly the pointer stones that lead Your expedition to find it?
My site has no hearts, so sounds like whomever just wanted to rain on someone's expedition.

I have absolutely no problem sharing knowledge. Of You think gold's going to jump out of the ground, or mountains though You're mistaken. Since everyone reads these posts listen carefully. If You're out treasure hunting, DON'T MOVE, STEP ON, KICK AROUND ANYTHING, Only move the earth you're digging down in, or the rocks you've decided by researching are blocking you from the Gold. Ty!

Sounds like a buncha jealousy. Trust Me, nobody believes Me that four hundred year old Gold is eight feet away, and I Will be posting bars of gold here. I knew enough to start digging, and kept digging for knowledge the same as Gold. That's why I know the different rocks, and meaning. This hobby is ALL I do other than ebikes. Solar powered 48v 1500w 35ah dual wheel is what I ride. 55mph ALL day long.😁😂
Whoa! Calm down, just asking you some basic questions, I don't believe anyone said
anything untrue here, or attacked your views or statements? Sorry you feel so offended.
NO. It shouldn't be that tough to answer simple basic questions without getting all ruffled up
when that's what everyone does here & on every thread, ask & comment you see, it's not that
hard to communicate in a civil manner, when you have valid understandable answers.
Just talking & asking, is normal kind of stuff in open forums, the water's not even hot yet..

If you did already extract gold, then you should be set, right?
How deep into the bedrock are you, just curious.

Who said anything about bedrock? Wrong post brother.
I'm on the Spanish superhighway 1560, Beales wagon road of camels 1850, Ziggurat mountain I call it. And nobody can find it. For four hundred years lightening has been attracted to this field of Gold striking the ground every storm, and nobody's noticed.

Who said anything about bedrock? Wrong post brother.
Even if you have no broken heart or anything like that, are you saying you're not into bedrock yet?
Are you my brother?
Vertical shaft can become tricky, I believe your site was recovered long long long ago I am pretty sure I saw a broken heart in one of the photos. Good luck in all your endeavors.

The diamond rock points to the ground. There's a box of diamonds to Your left
So have you recovered diamonds that way?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back