A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۴۰۷۲۲_۱۳۳۵۲۸_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۴۰۷۲۲_۱۳۳۵۲۸_Gallery.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 19
Hello Sandy. Can I take the heart in the blue circle as a guide for the input?
I would not, hearts are placed around treasure locations and many are placed specifically to mislead you.
Here is a heart just above a lightning bolt which the lightning bolt is the symbol for death.
1 (29).jpg

I read that rock as there's two caves/tunnels one in each direction. On Your 3 picture I see the crocodile face looking down to the owl that the top of the 3 is pointing to. The crocodiles tail is an arrow pointing over the top of the mountain. I was just hoping My 3 with that 😯h sh#! face doesn't mean 30'ft. Down. Ty Sandy1
Sandy1 here's a 3 rock, and what I've read it means to change direction. These are the types of white rock buried, but everything around is red dirt, rocks etc

Attachments

• IMG_20240722_061729_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240722_061729_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20240722_061628.jpg
    IMG_20240722_061628.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Sandy1 here's a 3 rock, and what I've read it means to change direction. These are the types of white rock buried, but everything around is red dirt, rocks etc

May I ask about what a treasure below rock looks like? You posted "I looked around a few meters away and found the treasure below rock in a bed of prickly pear cactus, and began digging." And also if you are willing to elaborate what else convinced you to go 17'? Did you get an aura or a hit on a PI? And was the "3" rock you dug up at 17'?
I am curious at your motivation and applaud your effort. Like I always say when I miss, "well, I know where it isnt now".

May I ask about what a treasure below rock looks like? You posted "I looked around a few meters away and found the treasure below rock in a bed of prickly pear cactus, and began digging." And also if you are willing to elaborate what else convinced you to go 17'? Did you get an aura or a hit on a PI? And was the "3" rock you dug up at 17'?
I am curious at your motivation and applaud your effort. Like I always say when I miss, "well, I know where it isnt now".

Treasure below. Upside down ice cream cone with ice cream. The pointer lead Me to the three circles of rocks with cross hairs of long flat stones too make a bullseye. Meaning on proper treasure/Mine location. The deepest bar of Gold found was 15.7'ft.& 16'ft. I'm around 19'ft with the 16.5'ft. telescope ladder and 2-10.5'ft. I dug on the wrong side of the Spanish staircase of stone, so I winched all the half ton (20) stones out, and now I'm digging down where the treasure on this side stone was.

Attachments

• 20230507_064246_031015.jpg
    20230507_064246_031015.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
  • 20230507_063816_032109.jpg
    20230507_063816_032109.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24
Sandy1 is 100% correct about this work is not easy, and too be sure Your dig site is close cause it takes everything a person has to keep going. I'm absolutely sure there's bars of Spanish gold down there cause someone went through hell to place stones from that depth up to ground level, and topped it off with an ice cream cone lol. The treasure everywhere stone is exactly like home plate in baseball. Makes sense cause every point on home plate points to the fans. Treasure everywhere.

Treasure below. Upside down ice cream cone with ice cream. The pointer lead Me to the three circles of rocks with cross hairs of long flat stones too make a bullseye. Meaning on proper treasure/Mine location. The deepest bar of Gold found was 15.7'ft.& 16'ft. I'm around 19'ft with the 16.5'ft. telescope ladder and 2-10.5'ft. I dug on the wrong side of the Spanish staircase of stone, so I winched all the half ton (20) stones out, and now I'm digging down where the treasure on this side stone was.
Spanish staircase of stone
Spanish staircase of stone

Attachments

• 20230818_092357_034235.jpg
    20230818_092357_034235.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
Did you use any electronics before you started? And if yes, what did you detect with

Did you use any electronics before you started? And if yes, what did you detect with?
Great question, and I'll quote a real treasure hunter that actually found gold. "Nothing made today can aid You in finding treasure." All of My success has been credited to research. Nothing electronic, or by chance. I know what the rocks mean. Here's My dig sight, and on the way there I found another enigma I have to find the meaning.

Attachments

• IMG_20240722_070830_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240722_070830_HDR.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20240722_054933.jpg
    IMG_20240722_054933.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20240722_054953.jpg
    IMG_20240722_054953.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32
I hope my questions dont come off as pushy. That is not my intention. Like most here Im seeking help. If you want to keep things to yourself, most here will understand.
And I guess ill go ahead and also ask this since you more or less hinted about it.You posted "and now I'm digging down where the treasure on this side stone was." So it beggs the question , What does the treasure on this side stone look like?
Thank you if you choose to share.

I hope my questions dont come off as pushy. That is not my intention. Like most here Im seeking help. If you want to keep things to yourself, most here will understand.
And I guess ill go ahead and also ask this since you more or less hinted about it.You posted "and now I'm digging down where the treasure on this side stone was." So it beggs the question , What does the treasure on this side stone look like?
Thank you if you choose to share.
Treasure on this side stone. My original dig is smack dab in the cactus. I always take pics of My dig sights, and rocks, so I looked back and saw this treasure on this side stone and instead of tunneling I started digging down in this entire area where I hit another 3 rock, so I'm right on top of the Gold now. I know it don't look that hazardous in these pics, but when You have 13'ft. Of Earth sticking out over Your head You start rethinking, and that's where I am to date. This field of Gold has well over 50 caches in it. All I need is one bar to buy the land and equipment too extract approximately 800 million in tax free wealth.
20230507_063816_032109.jpg

Treasure on this side stone. My original dig is smack dab in the cactus. I always take pics of My dig sights, and rocks, so I looked back and saw this treasure on this side stone and instead of tunneling I started digging down in this entire area where I hit another 3 rock, so I'm right on top of the Gold now. I know it don't look that hazardous in these pics, but when You have 13'ft. Of Earth sticking out over Your head You start rethinking, and that's where I am to date. This field of Gold has well over 50 caches in it. All I need is one bar to buy the land and equipment too extract approximately 800 million in tax free wealth.View attachment 2160160
IMG_20240722_070830_HDR.jpg

Vertical shaft can become tricky, I believe your site was recovered long long long ago I am pretty sure I saw a broken heart in one of the photos.Good luck in all your endeavors.

Vertical shaft can become tricky, I believe your site was recovered long long long ago I am pretty sure I saw a broken heart in one of the photos.Good luck in all your endeavors.
That's a different thread of someone else. I started talking to Sandy1, and I don't know how everyone else is involved 🤔

Nobody's been here since it was buried. The entire 200 acres is cactus and thorn bushes. No livestock, trails, etc. Not even snakes. Nothing that can't walk on cactus or live in thorn bushes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back