A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

I'm on the Spanish superhighway 1560, Beales wagon road of camels 1850, Ziggurat mountain I call it. And nobody can find it. For four hundred years lightening has been attracted to this field of Gold striking the ground every storm, and nobody's noticed.
Sounds interesting, tell more. I do wish you success & good luck with your ebikes & digging, friend.

Last edited:
Oh I see, you don't really answer questions, just express your knowledge?
Is that what you're doin, trying to teach here? Just wondering...
Why are You being careful? What else do You want to see? You'll never experience what Sandy1 speaks about if You're not out in the field. Every other day is what I've reached in going out. It's pure WORK. Manual labor, and it'll teach You what those slaves endured who dug, sanded rocks, and carried/moved quarter to half ton rocks just to mark that You're close to Gold. I invested in batteries, solar panels, 2ton winch, demolition bars, telescope ladders, anything I NEED to secure My Gold. Sumply dug on the wrong side of the Spanish staircase of stone is all which is a rock enclosed treasure.

Why are You being careful? What else do You want to see? You'll never experience what Sandy1 speaks about if You're not out in the field. Every other day is what I've reached in going out. It's pure WORK. Manual labor, and it'll teach You what those slaves endured who dug, sanded rocks, and carried/moved quarter to half ton rocks just to mark that You're close to Gold. I invested in batteries, solar panels, 2ton winch, demolition bars, telescope ladders, anything I NEED to secure My Gold. Sumply dug on the wrong side of the Spanish staircase of stone is all which is a rock enclosed treasure.
Ok, didn't realize your version of being successful, was not having or using careful consideration.
Let Me ask You this, If You dug down 18'x15'x15' cube out of the ground, and extracted Gold 200-300 years ago than would You backfill the pit placing perfectly the pointer stones that lead Your expedition to find it?
That would throw one off, if that was the case, I suppose.
My site has no hearts, so sounds like whomever just wanted to rain on someone's expedition.
Do you have markers on boulders that cannot be easily moved or carried off?

I Will recover diamonds as soon as You tell Me where that is.
BTW, did you happen to capture an aura, or do you just consider
the Spanish stairway your main treasure down below indicator?
have you recovered Diamonds? Do you actually answer straight,
valid & to the point questions? I've asked a few you haven't answered.

Who's arrogant mouth speaks of Voodoo crap. There's no such thing here. It's pure intelligence and work. That's the crown of Glory.
The entire point and first step to finding treasures is to capture an aura, if you don't believe in auras and using electronic equipment you are definitely on the wrong thread.

Your kind will never find anything. You're wasting Your own time not mine. It's My day off as You can scroll up and see yesterday mornings work
My kind? Just when I thought we might be friends, or even Bros.
You know nothing about me, so why the judgmental comments?
I tell you this, if you're not a little milder, the real wolves will very
possibly eat you up just because of this kind of sore aptitude...
Just try and chill out a little dude, you got the floor right now man.
No voodoo here, Read The Thread! Read sandy1's free guide to
capturing a treasure aura! Good for all your labor & knowledge,
maybe you can have good success, your own way without help.

Last edited:
You're under 5'10", heavy set, can't jog a mile, and certainly have never set an alarm clock to treasure hunt. I'll let You take this tip. Exposure Will kill You the quickest. It means nothing to You, I know 😂🤪
Ok, now you crossed the line, I'm 6'2" bud, lol, & you're getting beyond offensive.
Are you looking for a mod or admin to talk to about your childish insults now?
You seem to know nothing much about socializing with true treasure hunters.
This isn't kindergarten man, try to act just a bit better, since it's your day off.
Try & remember, I've just been asking very nice, understandable questions.

Last edited:
Listen kid, when You actually get through puberty than You'll begin learning through experience. I'm 49 digging massive holes for fun 😁 I was watching WWII treasure, and a pit twice mine size they said would take 50 Men a couple months. You don't have what it takes to be here. Trust Me.
This is 1 of 3 of your off topic & unnecessarily offensive posts that just got reported for you.
You should try being just a little bit teachable, & maybe a tad bit mild to go along with
your supposedly Maximum effort, it would probably help you to learn more.

Maximum, you are new, please read our rules, you are violating them, please end the insults Now!

Maximum I asked nicely that you follow our rules, since you choose to ignore my request you lose the ability to post for awhile.

That's a different thread of someone else. I started talking to Sandy1, and I don't know how everyone else is involved 🤔
It's open forum, anyone can reply as long as the replies following the rules.

Kid, when You invest time, $, a labor into a specific site, then You can ask questions. When I saw what I saw, and walked up on it. I felt energized. You'll know when You're truly ready. It'll be an undeniable force, and when You dig in the right spot, You'll feel tremendously sick, tired, and nauseous when you go home, And Your recuperating sickness is Only the beginning. You'll experience the only antidote from the sickness You get from digging, is more digging. Oh, and You're a liar on 6'2". We tall people don't act like You shorties 🤪😂
Unmovable markers, capturing auras, finding Alignments, measurements, read the thread youngin'.
1721765803989.jpeg
1721765803989.jpeg

It's open forum, anyone can reply as long as the replies following the rules.
Sorry to have to bother you with it T_H , but thank you very kindly!
What is really desired, is for folks young or old to be able to gain info & learn.
We Mean That Very Sincerely!

Sorry to have to bother you with it T_H , but thank you very kindly!
What is really desired, is for folks young or old to be able to gain info & learn.
We Mean That Very Sincerely!
Sir, it was not a bother, mods are here to help, we need members help as we can't read every post or see thread issue quickly, it is easier to put out a fire when it is still small.

Sir, it was not a bother, mods are here to help, we need members help as we can't read every post or see thread issue quickly, it is easier to put out a fire when it is still small.
Yes Sir,
There is obviously a lot of energy in the Max fire, & hope he can just relax & take more in.
Our good friend sandy1 has offered tons of info that is very unique to this kind of THunting,
& we're all working to learn it better, & experience more. But we also know due to the rarity
of the specialized nature of it, that anyone interested, can get quite a hand up with the info,
& are ready to point to sandy1's specific answers in his free guides, that are all tried & true!
We appreciate sandy1 alot, & we do very much appreciate you too Sir! Have a nice evening.

Here is a blast from the past.

That is a fantastic example of gold being hid in a spot that had only a singular outcrop in the area so it could be easily refound by the guy who hid it. I have went on and on about finding standalone boulders or something that stands out by itself so it would be easily relocatable when they came back, this is exactly what I have been trying to relay.

That is a fantastic example of gold being hid in a spot that had only a singular outcrop in the area so it could be easily refound by the guy who hid it. I have went on and on about finding standalone boulders or something that stands out by itself so it would be easily relocatable when they came back, this is exactly what I have been trying to relay.

sandy1, I bet you could do a heck of a video(s), should you ever choose to.
I think 8mm cameras are pretty much of a digital quality with metal tape.
Would be super cool, & likely also unprecedented, if you were to do one...
Just a thought, I know it's complicated, much easier said than done, etc.

My take on this video is that he found an alpha monument and should follow the trail to the omega location. There will be many markers on the way, but finding the omega is the next step. It will be in the "area" of a mine or treasure or both. On the way to the omega will be a more info and possible a "vista point". A place to view the larger monuments and to see the important clues. Just my opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back