🥇 BANNER 1861 GOLD!

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was already having a great day but my 1st GOLD coin in the hole took that to a whole new level!

gold1.jpggold2.jpgGOLD.jpg

Upvote 97
BIG congrats on that beauty! I too know that excitement that has me giggling. It's a sweet hunt when that happens!

Cheers,

Buck

fricken awesome!, good job bud

Thanks, Merry Christmas.

Wow! Good job JDug! Congratulations on a great hunt, banner and job well done! Merry Christmas!

Congrats on the Banner coin....

JDug, not to take away from your killer gold coin find, but do you know what the small pointed piece is below your coin? I dug that exact piece in my yard a few months ago and cant ID it. It almost looks like a tiny end to a pocket knife but I'm sure its not. Thanks ahead of timefor the help. And AWESOME coin!!

Thanks, ya I'd say pocket knife is dead on.

JDug, not to take away from your killer gold coin find, but do you know what the small pointed piece is below your coin? I dug that exact piece in my yard a few months ago and cant ID it. It almost looks like a tiny end to a pocket knife but I'm sure its not. Thanks ahead of timefor the help. And AWESOME coin!!

Great find, man! :notworthy:

Super find! Nothin' quite like sassy gold!!

All the best,

Lanny

Looks like you hit the mother load. Very nice digs

That coin is an awesome find and congrats on making banner. I really enjoy your posts and seeing all your great finds.
Dman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back