🥇 BANNER 1861 GOLD!

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was already having a great day but my 1st GOLD coin in the hole took that to a whole new level!

gold1.jpggold2.jpgGOLD.jpg

Upvote 97
ironman said:
That's awesome congrats on the banner as well

Thank you.

Wow JDUG that's an incredible find I'm new to the site and have never actually watch somebody dig up such a beautiful find as such it sure does pay to do your homework you deserve it congrats on that JDUG. Dennis

Thanks Dennis and welcome to the site! If you liked that you'll love my friend Beau's video.

Wow JDUG that's an incredible find I'm new to the site and have never actually watch somebody dig up such a beautiful find as such it sure does pay to do your homework you deserve it congrats on that JDUG. Dennis

Thanks Dennis and welcome to the site! If you liked that you'll love my friend Beau's video.

Thank you, I'm sure there's more ggod coins out there then CSA buckles! ;)

Congrats! Awesome coin! I hope there is one or two out there for me! LOL!

Thank you, I'm sure there's more ggod coins out there then CSA buckles! ;)

Congrats! Awesome coin! I hope there is one or two out there for me! LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back