πŸ₯‡ BANNER 1861 GOLD!

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was already having a great day but my 1st GOLD coin in the hole took that to a whole new level!

gold1.jpggold2.jpgGOLD.jpg

Upvote 97
Wow Man! That's bragging rights!!! Congrats!

Thank you sir. I took one but I looked ******ed and there was to much landscape in the background. I doubt I'll be caring her back into the field though.

Damn that coin was so bright the darn camera could not even focus. AWSOME! You my friend are one of the lucky few people to get thier first gold coin on camera.:occasion14: Make sure to take a picture and frame it. A good pose is to neal on the ground where you found it with your detector and shovel with the coin in hand. This makes for a great pic and conversation piece. I had to go back and take my picture but its fun when people ask "Did you really find that coin" and I say "Yup! sure did and here is my picture" Good job and welcome to the "Gold Club":coins:

JDug that is an incredible find that you will never forget. Congrats on a fantastic recovery. Happy Holidays to you as well

So at that moment, how did you feel??? I mean finding silver in the ground has that initial glimpse of "shiny" and you know that it is silver. As far as Gold, now that's got to be a different level of "shiny"... Nice video by the way!! Your excitement in your voice was entertaining :thumbsup:

I can only dream of finding a gold coin, congrats on an awesome banner find! :goldtrophy:

Hard to describe, but if I could box it up and sell it ........

So at that moment, how did you feel??? I mean finding silver in the ground has that initial glimpse of "shiny" and you know that it is silver. As far as Gold, now that's got to be a different level of "shiny"... Nice video by the way!! Your excitement in your voice was entertaining :thumbsup:

Absolutely beautiful man! Congrats!

Very cool!!and a beautiful one at that! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great audio on that video! The excitement in your voice just made my day. Congratulations on the well-deserved banner.

Great audio on that video! The excitement in your voice just made my day. Congratulations on the well-deserved banner.

Thank you sir!

Just killer J! I'd have been thrilled with everything ELSE in the pic!

JDug,
YOU are Da man!! What a Cool Christmas present It couldn't get any better than that for dirt rats like us.
That's still on the wish list, But man you Done it, CONGRAT'S . I had to go back and look at the rest of the finds from that Camp.
You have scored BIG bud. I'd have to shut down until after the New Year if I'd found that thing. I would still be shaking!
Heck, That's the first one I've ever saw dug, And I'm still messed up from just watching it. LOL ( I'm really pathetic huh?)

Incredible find! Congrats on the beautiful gold coin, I could not imagine how it feels to find one. Way to go!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back