🥇 BANNER 1861 GOLD!

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was already having a great day but my 1st GOLD coin in the hole took that to a whole new level!

gold1.jpggold2.jpgGOLD.jpg

Upvote 97
SWEET GOLD coin! Way to go on finding it as well as some other nice relics too! Congratulations on making the BANNER!!! :icon_thumleft:
Breezie

Thanks Breezie:occasion14:

Thanks, you're fine I'm the oe who turned into Gaby Hayes in my video.

JDug,
YOU are Da man!! What a Cool Christmas present It couldn't get any better than that for dirt rats like us.
That's still on the wish list, But man you Done it, CONGRAT'S . I had to go back and look at the rest of the finds from that Camp.
You have scored BIG bud. I'd have to shut down until after the New Year if I'd found that thing. I would still be shaking!
Heck, That's the first one I've ever saw dug, And I'm still messed up from just watching it. LOL ( I'm really pathetic huh?)

All of your finds in that camp have been nothing short of outstanding...but this is way over the top! :hello2:What an awesome Christmas present! I can't wait to see what you find next in that camp. :headbang:

Oh and congrats on your first banner!

Last edited:
Well I get it from a foggy mountain hunt and see you are riding high on the "Banner Bar'. Congratulations JDUG. Looks like all the other hunters liked your find as well. Way to go!!!

Thanks, everyone has been super nice for sure!

Well I get it from a foggy mountain hunt and see you are riding high on the "Banner Bar'. Congratulations JDUG. Looks like all the other hunters liked your find as well. Way to go!!!

Congrats on your gold and banner! Hope it has "friends"!

Dude u sounded like a kid on Christmas morning in the video. congrats on your coin. I respect the fact no curse words were used. If that was me I would have sounded like a drunk sailor. Banner vote!

Dude u sounded like a kid on Christmas morning in the video. congrats on your coin. I respect the fact no curse words were used. If that was me I would have sounded like a drunk sailor. Banner vote!

Thank you sir, I felt like one. My mom watches my videos. Cursing would be a bad idea!

A very special find you made there - congrats!! And those buttons aren't too shabby either. Outstanding hunt!

Awesome!!

Congratz ,on the beautiful 1$ Gold ( They are some small buggers) & the depth looked to be at least pin pointer depth , so you def, had your ears on.:thumbsup:

I don't recall reading the exact machine you used but when you said " I did not even look at the VDI " that kinda narrows it down . [No GPX series I suppose].

Finds like that makes me want to go out & hunt right now , but the rain is not letting me [ maybe I need an AT Pro type machine , for these rainy days].

1 more thing -Did all the relics pictured on the table etc, come from that one Camp site ?
if so the landowner is def, a kind person & giving him/her a great Christmas gift makes you a true Gentleman . Thanks for the post & congratz on the banner.
Merry Christmas Davers:thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words. My CTX sniffed her out at 6 to 8". Yes all relics pictured in display are from same camp. If you'd like to check them out you can see everything in this feed. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ulder-scale-buttons-knapsack-hooks-oh-my.html

Congratz ,on the beautiful 1$ Gold ( They are some small buggers) & the depth looked to be at least pin pointer depth , so you def, had your ears on.:thumbsup:

I don't recall reading the exact machine you used but when you said " I did not even look at the VDI " that kinda narrows it down . [No GPX series I suppose].
Finds like that makes me want to go out & hunt right now , but the rain is not letting me [ maybe I need an AT Pro type machine , for these rainy days].

1 more thing -Did all the relics pictured on the table etc, come from that one Camp site ?
if so the landowner is def, a kind person & giving him/her a great Christmas gift makes you a true Gentleman . Thanks for the post & congratz on the banner.
Merry Christmas Davers:thumbsup:

A big Congrats on your gold coin!!!!!!!

Wow! Good job JDug! Congratulations on a great hunt, banner and job well done! Merry Christmas!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back