(WTH) IT IS REAL!!!

$MELTER-1

Jul 10, 2024
Central Louisiana (DA-BOOT)
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre , bounty hunter quick draw pro , bounty hunter pioneer ex with 4in. Sniper coil ,GP pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still hard for me to imagine with my lifelong losing streak but the diamond I figured for everything else I've pulled out the ground (TRASH) turned out to be the real McCoy. I honestly would have probably sh!t canned it for trash had I not read mrs.tasha Chavez's post on it (guess I was thinking trashy lol) from digging all that trash but her positive post and helpful info put me on point to find out how to determine if it's real and indeed it is big thanks to you Tasha,and mr. soloman it just goes to show you you can't always judge a diamond by its setting. By the way I was using a bounty hunter pioneer ex with a 4 inch sniper coil it was 1in. Deep in a rock hard gravel driveway.

Attachments

• IMG_20240727_064007_643.jpg
    IMG_20240727_064007_643.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20240727_063932_789.jpg
    IMG_20240727_063932_789.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 15
How did you test it to know it is real? Only way to be sure is test at pawn shop, jewelry store or a good diamond testor that can tell the difference between true diamond and moissanite, the cheap diamond testors can't tell the difference.

Last edited:
How did you test it to know it is real? Only way to be sure is test at pawn shop, jewelry store or a good diamond testor that can tell the difference between true diamond and moissanite, the cheap diamond testors can't tell the difference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727-101009.png
    Screenshot_20240727-101009.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20240727-100953.png
    Screenshot_20240727-100953.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 33
Every one but the last one.

Sorry, the home tests are not very reliable at all, take it to a pawn shop or jewelery store and have them test it.....

So you're going on home testing only?
I have a ring that passed many of my tests.
My broker took a look through the loop=nope.

Simple quick way is to visit a jeweller/pawn shop.
Roger

As long as whoever I sell it to is satisfied I could care less how many tests it pass or fail ,I just need the dough you dig.

As long as whoever I sell it to is satisfied I could care less how many tests it pass or fail ,I just need the dough you dig.
There is very little value in used diamonds unless they are over 1 ct flawless. I do wish you good luck, just don't get dollar signs in your eyes just yet, trying to save you the disappointment. .

I have found many diamond rings, the diamonds had little to no value, the gold is where the value is.

There is very little value in used diamonds unless they are over 1 ct flawless. I do wish you good luck, just don't get dollar signs in your eyes just yet, trying to save you the disappointment. .

I have found many diamond rings, the diamonds had little to no value, the gold is where the value is.
I looked n looked for the ring either missed it or it's not there yea gold is going goin goin up but I haven't found it now if it turns out nobody wants the stone so be it but disappointed I won't be me and disappointment go way back to the point it knows it has lost the element of surprise it's shock and awe is non existent and any attempt is futile so we just exist together in harmony now having said that I do need the money so.

I looked n looked for the ring either missed it or it's not there yea gold is going goin goin up but I haven't found it now if it turns out nobody wants the stone so be it but disappointed I won't be me and disappointment go way back to the point it knows it has lost the element of surprise it's shock and awe is non existent and any attempt is futile so we just exist together in harmony now having said that I do need the money so.
I do wish you the best of luck

I don't think it is from a ring, the mounting looks like an earring stud. I have found a lot of earring studs detecting beaches, few were diamonds, they were always mounted in gold, at least 8 or 9 were just junk, some were mounted in silver, but the stones were not real.

I don't think it is from a ring, the mounting looks like an earring stud. I have found a lot of earring studs detecting beaches, few were diamonds, they were always mounted in gold, at least 8 or 9 were just junk, some were mounted in silver, but the stones were not real.
You must be correct it was probably an earring but I know the ppl who own this place have more rent properties than a monopoly game and are multi millionaires and wouldn't be caught dead with anything fake other than me and the single car scrapper that rented before me no woman worth less than a few mill.came here and that's why I am doing what imm doing besides I need the dough you feel me?

There is very little value in used diamonds unless they are over 1 ct flawless. I have found many diamond rings, the diamonds had little to no value, the gold is where the value is.

Accurate take. I sold a good amount of diamond jewelry years ago (gold was about $1800/oz at the time) and didn't get much above the gold value. Used the money to buy ww2 rifles which was a pretty good investment.

I would have gone to a pawn shop but things are so bad here the three that have been here have gone out of business the only one left is the one that has the tv show Cajun pawn n let's just say I don't do business with him anymore Imm on foot cause when I rebuilt my 2000 dyna wide glide into a show bike the night I put the engine back in and hooked everything up I took it down the street to see if it was running right I didn't think bout insurance and one of those commie mothers saw my bike and pulled me over impounded my bike and the bike mysteriously went missing the same night so now I got to sue the commie's and the impound but I only found one lawyer with the balls to do it but he wants a retainer up front now you know why the home tests

About 11 yrs ago I got a call from the neighbor.
Her Rottweiler ate her diamond.
A custom ring, but what the jeweler did was drilled a gold band. Placed the stud earring post in the hole, soldered it.
It fell off dog ate it.

I used the pinpointer wand on the Sunray that was on the ETRAC.
Sure enough it was in the gut.
She strained dog doo for 4 days.🤣

Thanks

I would have gone to a pawn shop but things are so bad here the three that have been here have gone out of business the only one left is the one that has the tv show Cajun pawn n let's just say I don't do business with him anymore Imm on foot cause when I rebuilt my 2000 dyna wide glide into a show bike the night I put the engine back in and hooked everything up I took it down the street to see if it was running right I didn't think bout insurance and one of those commie mothers saw my bike and pulled me over impounded my bike and the bike mysteriously went missing the same night so now I got to sue the commie's and the impound but I only found one lawyer with the balls to do it but he wants a retainer up front now you know why the home tests
Just an FYI, but Jimmie from the "Cajun Pawn Stars" TV show died last July, one year ago from cancer, so maybe you can find it in your heart to forgive him for whatever you have against him, which from your post I couldn't figure out what he did to you other than something about your bike being impounded but you didn't clarify what Jimme had to do with that?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back