(WTH) IT IS REAL!!!

$MELTER-1

Jul 10, 2024
Central Louisiana (DA-BOOT)
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre , bounty hunter quick draw pro , bounty hunter pioneer ex with 4in. Sniper coil ,GP pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still hard for me to imagine with my lifelong losing streak but the diamond I figured for everything else I've pulled out the ground (TRASH) turned out to be the real McCoy. I honestly would have probably sh!t canned it for trash had I not read mrs.tasha Chavez's post on it (guess I was thinking trashy lol) from digging all that trash but her positive post and helpful info put me on point to find out how to determine if it's real and indeed it is big thanks to you Tasha,and mr. soloman it just goes to show you you can't always judge a diamond by its setting. By the way I was using a bounty hunter pioneer ex with a 4 inch sniper coil it was 1in. Deep in a rock hard gravel driveway.

Attachments

• IMG_20240727_064007_643.jpg
    IMG_20240727_064007_643.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20240727_063932_789.jpg
    IMG_20240727_063932_789.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 15
Just an FYI, but Jimmie from the "Cajun Pawn Stars" TV show died last July, one year ago from cancer, so maybe you can find it in your heart to forgive him for whatever you have against him, which from your post I couldn't figure out what he did to you other than something about your bike being impounded but you didn't clarify what Jimme had to do with that?

Like I said business there was nothing personal between us it's just when I have to pawn something I go to who lends me the most and if imm short for some reason on my payment a little leniency that's all don't know how you got he had anything to do with my bike getting jacked that was strictly a dirty cop thing nothing to do with jimmy

Like I said business there was nothing personal between us it's just when I have to pawn something I go to who lends me the most and if imm short for some reason on my payment a little leniency that's all don't know how you got he had anything to do with my bike getting jacked that was strictly a dirty cop thing nothing to do with jimmy
That I can understand!

But reading what you posted about him and your bike all in the same sentence is why I thought it had something to do with your bike...,

quote "......let's just say I don't do business with him anymore Imm on foot cause when I rebuilt my 2000 dyna wide glide into a show bike......" unquote

....when reading text it is sometimes hard to know exactly what the text was intended to explain.

Wait, you are in Alexandria? I'm actually headed that direction Thursday. I can take a look for you if you want. I can bring a tester and I always have my loupe. It was an earring setting with the post missing for sure. Earring stones are typically lower quality that the material used in rings, but I could give you a CT weight, clarity and color to calculate the value.

That I can understand!

But reading what you posted about him and your bike all in the same sentence is why I thought it had something to do with your bike...,

quote "......let's just say I don't do business with him anymore Imm on foot cause when I rebuilt my 2000 dyna wide glide into a show bike......" unquote

....when reading text it is sometimes hard to know exactly what the text was intended to explain

Wait, you are in Alexandria? I'm actually headed that direction Thursday. I can take a look for you if you want. I can bring a tester and I always have my loupe. It was an earring setting with the post missing for sure. Earring stones are typically lower quality that the material used in rings, but I could give you a CT weight, clarity and color to calculate the value.
Imm in dry prong

There is very little value in used diamonds unless they are over 1 ct flawless. I do wish you good luck, just don't get dollar signs in your eyes just yet, trying to save you the disappointment. .

I have found many diamond rings, the diamonds had little to no value, the gold is where the value is.

O/t - I used to reside in Vernon Parish (and occasionally would head down to Alexandria.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back