Is water a matrix

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Water is Dowsable, it's a compound of 2 diffrent Elements, and they've dowsed it for years. Maybe it's dowsable because some is organic, the Carbon in it is! Maybee all things organic are dowsable, and all things inorganic are not, and even if they aren't dowsable elementally, their perimeters are.
But water isn't just dowsable, it's a dowsable moving target, same as electricity. Water itself connects to water. A bottle of water will signal swimming pools, septic tanks, distant lakes, and of course underground springs.
If you dowse over a water hose at rest. It'll dowse more molecular than elementally. The water in the hose is at rest. The molecules in the water have realigned with the earths magnetic poles. The hose itself is only barely dowsable, because of caous between density diffrences in material and ground.
If you turn the water on, and let it run out the end of the hose, the hose is now dowsable. The molecules traveling along the flow are tumbling as they go along. They are no longer aligned magnetically with the poles, so they are in caous, making them dowsable by caous not element. The water is just the matrix of the caous. If you turn the water off, the molecules quit tumbling, and realign with the magnetic piles, coming to rest. The same thing with flowing electricity, if you dowse an electrical cord, you might not indicate it. But turn a device on that's using that power, and now you have tumbling electrons, dowsable caous.
When water Dowsing with a y stick mainly willow is used. The connection between a humans energy thru the stick to magnet thru caous, in this case water, it's more of a draw than other types of dowsing. If a dowser is really connected to earths energy, some more than others, his stick will pull down magnetically toward the water caous. Water moving underground is a very strong signal. And the fresh organic willow makes a great connection.. You yourself can see this if you know where a spring is flowing out of the ground. You can dowse the water for long directions, before it exits the ground. Water dowsers are probably 100 % successful, dowsing an underground spring. The failure comes from determining the depth. Imagine trying to find a depth halo, between 100 to 200 ft deep target or more.
But water itself is dowsable. So is water also a matrix?. Does water become the Element that's immersed it? In the picture is a glass of water with a quarter ounce of pure Nickle in it, and next to it is a full ounce of pure Nickle, on the table. Which dowses the strongest over top, and which makes the strongest connection line? Is the immersed smaller nickle made larger by the water?? Power is off or too weak right now, it's raining. I'll do the test tomorrow. Let's hear your guesses?

Attachments

• 20240906_130331.jpg
    20240906_130331.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
And to think, they say we're spinning at 1000 miles an hr, and stuck by something they call gravity.. BS I say, I don't see or feel it!! What are they smoking
you can to feel gravity by jumping or dropping an object the gravitational pull will pull it to the ground

And to think, they say we're spinning at 1000 miles an hr, and stuck by something they call gravity.. BS I say, I don't see or feel it!! What are they smoking
and to think about it if the earth stopped spinning everything would go flying at speeds people never thought were possible

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back