What Is Left For One To Do

There is a lot of people in the USA now, that hate the military .Its a shame. They want all the Benefits from them though .
There are a lot of people in the USA who are of privilege who would never think of serving…They probably believe let the fools go to war to defend our rights to continue to have them serve us and die for what they believe is their freedoms…I don’t know how many stories I have read in my lifetime of those who have evaded serving for one reason or another…But what do I know???It almost seems as IF the youth are getting wise to this fact…I believe I have been reading that all of the branches of our armed forces are having troubles trying to reach their recruitment goals…

Oh well…

Ed T😁

There are a lot of people in the USA who are of privilege who would never think of serving…They probably believe let the fools go to war to defend our rights to continue to have them serve us and die for what they believe is their freedoms…I don’t know how many stories I have read in my lifetime of those who have evaded serving for one reason or another…But what do I know???It almost seems as IF the youth are getting wise to this fact…I believe I have been reading that all of the branches of our armed forces are having troubles trying to reach their recruitment goals…

Oh well…

Ed T😁
I bet that group is a very low percentage and not doing any espionage type work.

This thing that so many people call climate change really is something else…Isn’t it???

The item that I call my signet seal could not have anything at all to do with any of these events…Or could it???

I guess it is just another one of life’s little mysteries…Oh well…

Ed T😂🤣😚

Here is a story I feel that I should share with ya’ll…My lady and I went on a trip to Santa Bárbara today…She had some shopping to do do to prepare for a trip we are going to be making soon…When she finished her shopping we proceeded to grab a bite to eat before returning home…She decided she wanted to check out the local Ross on Hollister just to see if she could find her a short sleeve blouse to compete one of her ensambles for our trip…The Ross is located in the direct flight path of the local airport and I did not notice any airplanes heading in the direction of our return route…Anyhoo…As I was driving past Winchester Canyon I noticed a bright white light over the ocean and jokingly told my wife mira un ovnis…And she replied es un avión…The object proceeded to shine brighter and it seemed to appear and vanish…She replied that it was the suns rays reflecting off of the avión or that the avión disappeared behind a cloud or a fog bank…I replied there is not a cloud in the sky or any fog in Spanish…It was a perfectly clear afternoon…Well…Maybe it could have been an avión on approach to the Santa Bárbara Airport but it seemed to appear that it was stationary and it did not move much during the time we observed it…I wonder IF anyone caught a glimpse of it between 5:00 and 5:30 pm??? I’m not exactly sure of the exact time…Oh well…Maybe it was just s plane on approach as I mentioned earlier…I guess that it too is just another one of life’s little mysteries…

Ed T😁

I came across some interesting articles about human and animal interactions that I found interesting…

I felt as IF I should repost this one for some silly reason…

Ed T

Here is a list of some famous draft dodgers from Hollywood…There is even a local from these parts that I voted for in the 80’s for president…Oh well..

Ed t😆

This article failed to mention a hurricane with a name that was so bad that its name was retired…

I don’t think that there will ever be another one like Harvey…But with this thing that some call climate change one may never know…

Ed T

I had an interesting conversation with my wife last night…It all began with the topic of the Colosio assassination and I ended up with the following wiki article…

Who knows???I wonder IF the all mighty powers that be had anything to do with these events???

Post modified to delete possible political implications…

Ed T😁

Last edited:
It seems as IF there are skeletons in closets everywhere…Case in point…

Oh well…

Ed T

Last edited:

I wonder what else is in the cards???

And what does this have to do with the price of tea in China???Who knows???

I learned long ago to do shopping on a daily basis…When I was doing shopping on a weekly basis or longer so much of the food I was buying would go to waste…I still buy beans and rice in bulk 20 pound bags but I no longer buy large quantities of perishables…I guess that we just have to live and learn…

Oh well…

Ed T

Who knows how much worse things will get???I sure hope a certain something is returned to me soon before things go past the point of no return…

Ya’ll all mighty powers that be may continue to call it climate change IF it gives you any solace…

Ed T😂

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back