Watch this space?

Archie, you have more chance of being struck by lightning yesterday than getting any of my Putenay.....

I think the waitress likes whisky though and I am seeing her Tuesday PM.

Last edited:
*** ARRC dresses up like the waitress then returns holding out cup in one hand ... picture of a shipwreck bell in other ***

***ARRC batts his eyes***

STYROFOAM ? for single malt scotch -=- THE BOOZE WILL DISSOLVE IT ..POSSIBLY CAUSING IT TO FALL UPON THE GROUND --FOR SHAME !!! PLUS IF YOU DRINK IT THE DISSOLVED STRYOFOAM WILL DO YOU NO GOOD AND WILL RUIN THE TASTE -=- a fine old shot glass is a must or a good crockery mug if (shudder) you make "mixed drinks"

BEING AMERICAN -- CURRENTLY LOOKING AT A 1/2 BOTTLE OF WILD TURKEY "RARE BREED" KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKEY (BARREL PROOF--108.2 )-- NEAT SIPPING WHISKEY -- SITTING ON MY BOOKSHELF --FOR RESEARCHING USE LATE AT NIGHT..

Last edited:
I only drink Coca Cola on the rocks in Styrofoam...

Because ALL other types of cups SUCK !

Nothing else... in Stryo for me...

If I drink whisky... I will stick to my Jack Daniels on the rocks... thanks but you can keep your "single malts...

Pass me the Jack...

And its in EVERY bar in England :P... EVEN the small ones below the flats. :P

I should know. :)

I HAD A NICE CROCKERY MUG OBTAINED IN P. R.-- IT WAS MEANT TO BE A BEER MUG --BUT MADE A FINE RUM AND COKE WITH LIME --EXTRA LARGE SIZE "CUP" WOULD HOLD 2 CANS OF COKE, 4 SHOTS OF RUM AND BIT OF LIME --SADLY IT GOT BROKE

On the step. You nuts are going to get this thread shut down.
Old man is correct, TN is a family friendly forum. Mods are not going to go through 130+ pages to look for and delete the off color pictures and jokes we will lock and delete thread...

Last edited:
Thread is unlock, please remember TN is family friendly....

Thread is in the shipwreck forum not comedy, please stay on topic....

Last edited:
Thread is unlock, please remember TN is family friendly....

Thread is in the shipwreck forum not comedy, please stay on topic....

Thanks TH!!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp... back to the girl with the shipwreck bell...

9fa6a6a85221372f2570fbc7eb6863a5.jpg

She looks like she's hitch-hiking-

I'll drive by and pick her up.

Chicks dig guys in big trucks.

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 7.47.29 PM.png

Last edited:
OK OK...SO...
In honor of the "watch this space" rebirth...

Here is a pic of a couple of bells to get us back in the "mood" :P

M - GoldBell.jpgshipwreck-bell-250x250.jpg

I am due to see our old friend at the end of the first week in June, I'll see if she's spoken to her Mum about the Wreck location?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432893854.029169.jpg

Thank you TH.

I think the comedy parts of this thread is what made it so interesting, I'm not arguing with you mod but there is that old saying.
" Laughter is the Best Medicine"
Sads thread had helped soooooooooooooo many people get through some dark days, me being one of them.
You have people on here who really care about other people and what they are going through in their personal lives and are willing to help them with trying to pick up their spirits.
If I remember correctly, did not someone pay for Old Mans plane ticket to get to the outing? You would be hard pressed to find another forum that would have done that.
Sads, Old man, Arrc, Revelantchair, Huntsman, dieselram, GIB to just name a few helped me with lifting my spirits when I was going through some stuff in my personal life. There are more but right now I believe you get my point.
How many of the members wished Sads Mum "Happy 90th Birthday" and we don't know her but we know she has to be a hell of a nice Lady because of how Sads carries himself on this site, all that says about the members of this site is they are a nice group of women and men.
I don't know what happened because I was away for a couple weeks but when I could not get on this thread yesterday it really bummed me out.
I'm a numbers guy and one thing I know is when a thread is only a few months old and has 26,000 views, we are doing something right, thats just food for thought.
Please do not take this the wrong way Mods, I would not want your job but I also respect what you do.
I just want to say again, Thank You Very Much for unlocking this thread.

Engine

Were back!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432895933.012244.jpg

You still suck Engine for laughing at their jokes though!!

Were back!

View attachment 1168055

You still suck Engine for laughing at their jokes though!!

I know, I know but you have so many redheaded step-children to take care of it's a God send you don't have that much hair because you would have most certainly been pulling it out with all of us agitating you.
We still love ya though. I missed you guys.
Darren I have to thank you for starting that other thread, " Gotta hand it to Sads", thats the kind of members this site has.

Engine

Thanks for unlocking & breathing life back into the thread Mods. It does help pass the time
for us working stiffs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back