Watch this space?

Damn building is uphill. How you supposed to drink there?

The trip was more about introducing my nephew Daniel ( who's a great researcher) to the Library and how to get the best out of it from a shipwreck point of view.

We also went to the Greenwich Maritime Museum library and did the same there, so that anything found in the Map room can be cross referenced at Greenwich....

Dan has now become our researcher ( and anyone else's who needs one in London, his email available if you PM me) He is going to chase up the couple of leads I found and tell me where to dive.

Last edited:
I have to stop watching this thread . Between all the hot buttered popcorn & long -neck Meller - Yellers ,,, I have gained 4 pounds !

Lucky you, I am drinking 10 cups of tea and biscuits ( cookies) with each one at various relatives every day.

Add to that gallons of whisky in London and fish and chips every night, I may not fit in the plane seat on the way home Tuesday....

The trip was more about introducing my nephew Daniel ( who's a great researcher) to the Library and how to get the best out of it from a shipwreck point of view. Dan has now become our researcher ( and anyone else's who needs one in London, his email available if you PM me) He is going to chase up the couple of leads I found and tell me where to dive.

Well done, SADS. Most great projects begin with great research.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the updates!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

you like the Greenwich trip?--- me last night I have just been dining upon -- homemade ground beef and zucchini lasagna with 4 cheese sauce and 5 cheese Italian blend within and on top baked to a nice brown crust with nicely browned garlic toast and yummy apple pie with cool whip for dessert and lots of sweet tea to wash it down with -- and I hate flying coach --tiny ass seats ...

Last edited:
Lucky you, I am drinking 10 cups of tea and biscuits ( cookies) with each one at various relatives every day.

Add to that gallons of whisky in London and fish and chips every night, I may not fit in the plane seat on the way home Tuesday....
...add that to the ploughman's lunch and bubble & squeak and the cask condition ales at room temperature, that wet suit will seem just a wee bit tighter.

It's a Good job I am not going home by boat?. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432363674.636104.jpg

Last edited:
Runnin Rum and Maps.....
Good combination.:thumbsup:
Bubble and squeek more just a ritual anymore? , .. but get cha some afore yee leave lad. Gotta have roots somewhere.

Photo from my old bedroom at home, all the single malt gifts I got for coming home, the star of the show is a Puteney 1990,

oh yeh!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432503365.109892.jpg

Bruichladdich 20 yr old

Penderen 5 yr old ( Welsh single malt)

And the Puteney.....

Last edited:
ITS ALIVE !!!.... THE THREAD IS ALIVE !!!... heh heh heh.... mooo wahhhh hah hah hah hah !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back