Watch this space?

Man- I'd be ticked if she was my woman-

I really don't like getting sand in the sheets. You'd think she would be smart enough to leave the gear out back...

Makes for a very uncomfortable night.

Its brand new gear :P

2 safes... upper and lower decks both had one...

Yours contains the first Calendar of Japanese swimsuit models... a pack of matches... 3 condoms... and a map of L.A. ...

The other... had 25 lbs of uncut thumb sized diamonds... and has been already found :P

2 safes... upper and lower decks both had one...

Yours contains the first Calendar of Japanese swimsuit models... a pack of matches... 3 condoms... and a map of L.A. ...

The other... had 25 lbs of uncut thumb sized diamonds... and has been already found :P
ARRC, That's what happens when I sit here on my Fat Arse, waiting for those two guys to get that Treasure Map in the Map Room in the UK. I told them that they were selling treasure maps in the Bull and Whistle on Duval St. in Key West for 50 bucks, they just wouldn't listen.

Attachments

• 10960389_10153847449448294_7976444110059925580_o.jpg
    10960389_10153847449448294_7976444110059925580_o.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 68
ARRC, That's what happens when I sit here on my Fat Arse, waiting for those two guys to get that Treasure Map in the Map Room in the UK. I told them that they were selling treasure maps in the Bull and Whistle on Duval St. in Key West for 50 bucks, they just wouldn't listen.

Hey !
I got my treasure map there...

That explains all the holes... and no treasure.
Someone obviously beat me to it. :P

Registered today for the map room.,

I got one map ordered for the Bahamas for me, got one ordered for the Old Man off the USA coast and 8 of the BVI for guess who......sigh....

Registered today for the map room.,

I got one map ordered for the Bahamas for me, got one ordered for the Old Man off the USA coast and 8 of the BVI for guess who......sigh....
Thanks Kevin, you're ok in my book. I don't care what the waitress says about you.

Looks like a placemat at a restaurant I ate at once...

I used crayons to "plot my route" :P

Looks like a placemat at a restaurant I ate at once...

I used crayons to "plot my route" :P
That's what I thought. I think sads669 and BVI picked that one up in the PUB they were in for a long lunch and never made it to the map room.

I like this one better. I bought it in the Bull and Whistle on Duval St. in Key West.

Attachments

• CabezDeMartir.jpg
    CabezDeMartir.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 89
Thursday's the day.........my nephew just lent me his James Bond laser camera pen so even if we can't physically get copies, we'll get copies ha ha.....

1728 map by gerard van keulaen copy for me would be nice.....

esp the section along the coast from St Augustine southward towards the cape .

Last edited:
...even if we can't physically get copies, we'll get copies

Always bring a digital camera with you. I was at the British Archives two summers ago. It's fairly easy to navigate there, but you can't just walk in like a public library. You have to register first. Make sure you get there early and have official IDs with you (this held me up last time), so you can get on with your research. Once you get past the bureaucracy, it's a lot of fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back