Watch this space?

images.jpg

Hey look what was just found left on a table. Looks like some lucky banana is going to have a great night!
5713c42509371eb5dfcf8a1427e0fd47.jpg

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Do you guys think we should use this image on our business cards?
34608fa9ef3e70f2bff34087249d322f.jpg

d0a7b12459ca4d32a3d95d672cfb66bf.jpg

I would be pissed..
If I opened a chest... and found bananas .

But ... would have lots of potassium :)

I would be pissed..
If I opened a chest... and found bananas .

But ... would have lots of potassium :)

Ho many bites does it take to eat a banana?

BVI,

You are too puny to wear two tanks, even a little one........( pun intended)

Little tank story for you.........

There I was thinking because I am a fairly big bloke, you would have to be enormously strong to beat me at "who can carry the most scuba tanks" competition. So off I go staggering around with 8 tanks strategically placed around my body in their back packs as follows.

1 and 2 slung over my right shoulder

3 and 4 slung over my left shoulder

5 on my back and 6 on my front

7 and 8 held one in each hand

Now, the other Kevin photographed on the right is clearly much smaller than the Rolling Stones fan (me) on the left. So I knew I had him beaten with this demonstration of immense strength. So imagine my chagrin ( that's a posh word for being really pissed off) When................

View attachment 1161580

He waddled out of the swimming pool area, with all of the tanks mentioned above, in exactly the same place as me (big cheater watching my gargantuan effort) and .......wait for it........... roll on the drums.......... the little %$#@ (make up your own swear word) had one in his teeth by the strap.

You can imagine I am sure, how dumb I felt thinking, because I was big and strong - it made me smart. Oh well, back to the drawing board..............

Dammit, man! I believe you fellows should work on reducing your gas consumption. 9 tanks indeed. :)

Dammit, man! I believe you fellows should work on reducing your gas consumption. 9 tanks indeed. :)

Heavy smokers- they use more air.

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 10.16.25 PM.png

Is that steering wheel legal?

Ahh yep, it's silver chain from a wreck at an undisclosed (and unremembered) location in a secret part of the Caribbean.

Well, we appear to be pushing the envelope in " shipwrecks " more than we perhaps should. As much as I like to see the view of a well turned ankle or a humorous post,

Even I can see this is becoming less and less about shipwrecks and more and more about how Old, Old Man is, or how relevant " Chairs" posts are. I can see the need to move this to a suitable site for the terrific humour we all appear to enjoy......

From a shipwreck point of view this thread should be considered closed and I will ask the waitress for an accurate location of the Pickl.. Sorry Bana... Sorry, now I have it.....Old Man's blue pill collection in General discussion........

So watch this space.........

Sorry guys I tried to start a general discussion thread but upset someone on the first post so I think we're probably done.......sigh.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back