Watch this space?

Listen... IF we are gonna start a new knockoff hooters chain... using men instead of women who wear shirts that "show off" the merchandise...

We here at the new PICKLES must also show off as well...

SO... no aprons worn by waiters.

Or sads is out... he just msg me.

I know ... I know... get stuffed....
heh...
Just NOT at Pickles...

WAIT !....

That is the NEW Pickles "slogan"...

Come get stuffed... at Pickles.... heh

Now we can do away with th slogan sads just msgd me :P

No wonder this was ONLY released in Australia!!!:thumbsup:

sounds like a bad audition for X-Factor!:laughing7:

And why does she have that "look" that probably means her dodgy uncle has just came into her room......:tongue3:

ARRC your lofty ambitions remind me of the old disco sock theory...

After a guy being being told he needed a speedo to attract girls on the beach....

So he goes back to the French guy. "I'm sorry to bother you again," he says, "but I went to the store. I got the swimsuit, and I still haven't been able to meet a girl."
"Okay," says the Frenchman, "I tell you what to do. You go to zee store. You buy potato. You put potato in sweeming suit and walk up and down zee beach. You will meet girl very, very queekly zees way."
"Thanks!" says the guy, and runs off to the store. He buys the potato, puts it in the swimsuit, and marches up and down the beach. Up and down, up and down he walks, but the women will hardly even look at him. After half an hour he can't take it anymore and goes back to the Frenchman.
"Look," he says. "I got the suit, I put the potato in it, and I walked up and down the beach - and still nothing! What more can I do?"
"Well," says the Frenchman, "maybe I can help you a leetle bit. Why don't you try moving zee potato to the front of the sweeming suit?"

I cannot believe I did not even get 1 like for those...
RC your joke was good...

The rest of you ... heh

Do I sense some "phobias" lingering here... heh :P

OK, so jokes now, eh?

Here we go.....

When I was a little younger I starting dating this fit, young, nubile 18year old girl :thumbsup: anyway after a few weeks we got onto the idea of a threesome / threeway, and then she gave me the GOOD NEWS......

She has a TWIN - Holy Cow! can I not believe my luck!

So after a little persuasion, lots of liquor we all finally get down to it - and I MUST SAY, her twin was even better looking, more nubile and sexier than my gal, even watching those two get it on together was mind-blowing! and I must confess after she fell asleep we both carried on for many hours!! just the two of us.

All I can say is BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.....

Any way, understandably I soon split from my girl just after, but her twin keeps in touch still...

He's such a decent guy....:laughing7:

***ARRC refrains from clicking the "like" button ***

What's better than having two girls at once.....? :dontknow:

having THREE girls of course!! :thumbsup:

WHY SO?

Well, you get all the excitement of two girls while the 3rd is outside washing your truck.......:laughing7:

Joel, pounce on the 1000th post for luck.......

Read my "pickle" posts sads...

*** ARRC starts to sing the new Pickles theme song *** "OH please don't tickle my pickle"

No way... 1000 is mine...
20,000+ views.... and 19,000 were me. ... stand back ! :P

ERRRR keyboard batts are dying...

Good thing I bought that pallet of batts :P

Nasty little rock out there.

I can't go till after hurricane season, I've got an exclusion zone on my policy-

But after the hurricanes pass-

MINE ALL MINE!

Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 1.51.42 PM.png

*** ARRC begins working on a new Pickles advertising campaign ***

Come tickle the pickle... at Pickles bar / grill / strip club / massage parlor / dive shop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back