Watch this space?

*** ARRC begins working on a new Pickles advertising campaign ***

Come tickle the pickle... at Pickles bar / grill / strip club / massage parlor / dive shop.

Be careful where you go with that pickle buddy boy.... wouldn't want to get arrested for abuse.

Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 2.07.21 PM.png

I know ... I know... get stuffed....
heh...
Just NOT at Pickles...

WAIT !....

That is the NEW Pickles "slogan"...

Come get stuffed... at Pickles.... heh

Now we can do away with th slogan sads just msgd me :P

lol!!!! I just spit my soda everywhere! That is a riot!!!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

ARRC your lofty ambitions remind me of the old disco sock theory...

After a guy being being told he needed a speedo to attract girls on the beach....

So he goes back to the French guy. "I'm sorry to bother you again," he says, "but I went to the store. I got the swimsuit, and I still haven't been able to meet a girl."
"Okay," says the Frenchman, "I tell you what to do. You go to zee store. You buy potato. You put potato in sweeming suit and walk up and down zee beach. You will meet girl very, very queekly zees way."
"Thanks!" says the guy, and runs off to the store. He buys the potato, puts it in the swimsuit, and marches up and down the beach. Up and down, up and down he walks, but the women will hardly even look at him. After half an hour he can't take it anymore and goes back to the Frenchman.
"Look," he says. "I got the suit, I put the potato in it, and I walked up and down the beach - and still nothing! What more can I do?"
"Well," says the Frenchman, "maybe I can help you a leetle bit. Why don't you try moving zee potato to the front of the sweeming suit?"

If you do put the potato in the back go light on the beef gravy!!!

MPH200, I'd tell you where it is except for 2 reasons.
#1. BVI, has threatened to cut off those 2 bells that hang to my knees, if I do.

#2. The location is identified on the map, if you look in the right places.

I found it and I ain't telling a soul unless Old Man gives a thumbs up!

Frank

OK, so jokes now, eh?

Here we go.....

When I was a little younger I starting dating this fit, young, nubile 18year old girl :thumbsup: anyway after a few weeks we got onto the idea of a threesome / threeway, and then she gave me the GOOD NEWS......

She has a TWIN - Holy Cow! can I not believe my luck!

So after a little persuasion, lots of liquor we all finally get down to it - and I MUST SAY, her twin was even better looking, more nubile and sexier than my gal, even watching those two get it on together was mind-blowing! and I must confess after she fell asleep we both carried on for many hours!! just the two of us.

All I can say is BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.....

Any way, understandably I soon split from my girl just after, but her twin keeps in touch still...

He's such a decent guy....:laughing7:

I don't think I'd a told that one!!! Lol

*** ARRC begins working on a new Pickles advertising campaign ***

Come tickle the pickle... at Pickles bar / grill / strip club / massage parlor / dive shop.

ARRC, I'd be careful. Your girlfriend might not like you trolling that pickle.
She might take a whack at with a frying pan. ( sometimes they don't want to share it.)

My wife is a different story. She just rolls on the floor laughing when I Tell her I'm going out looking for a new wife. She says nobody would have me and if they did. My pickles too small to find.

She might take a whack at with a frying pan. ( sometimes they don't want to share it.)

My wife is a different story. She just rolls on the floor laughing when I Tell her I'm going out looking for a new wife. She says nobody would have me and if they did. My pickles too small to find.

Hmm, fried pickles!

(secret clue to secret location)

Hint hint-

You could get Jolly if they had a 5 guy's burger stand near John's holy place~

Hint hint-

That picture is what is known as cumuli granite maratimimus....

Ok we now have our first shirts to sell in our massage parlor dive shop...

They read... " I tickled the pickle at Pickles"...

And On the back it says... " A lot More than a mouthful"

AND we can have a GUY WITH SHIPWRECK BELL for a waiter... to keep sads busy :P :)

Ok we now have our first shirts to sell in our massage parlor dive shop...

They read... " I tickled the pickle at Pickles"...

And On the back it says... " A lot More than a mouthful"
You got me laughing again, but I swear, we are going to get banned.

Hmmm

have a feeling I should double that manufacturing order for the rubber pickles for the souvenir shop / strip club.

Welp old man...
if you find yourself single again...
I have known a few girls...
That could find a "pickle" with their eyes closed... using only their earlobes... in a dingy caught in a hurricane :P

Mmmmm armpit... heh heh heh.... you can see armpit...

Well sorta... they blocked most of the armpit.

Little "risqué" showing that much pit. :P

Hmmm

have a feeling I should double that manufacturing order for the rubber pickles for the souvenir shop / strip club.

Probably should sell some pickle cleaner/lube and some specially made sheaths for your pickle protection!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back