Watch this space?

Speak for yourself old man... heh... :P
ARRC, I always speak for myself.
Especially when I pm`d that poster over a week ago the last time he complained. I explained to him that most of the humorous posts were meant for therapy for an American Veteran that enjoys reading this thread everyday.
I explained to him that " If " he had ever served in the military, he would understand why we are helping a fellow brother Veteran. Obviously he never served and couldn't care less.
Sorry for the rant. I served and I do care, even if most of the posts are nonsense. They are helping someone.

Thank you for your service Old Man & all of the other Veterans out there.

Don't make me send the hooters girl over...

strange-people-017.jpg

Some walk down the beach and trip over bracelets and other treasures littered on the beach. Other of us nothing

"bracelets" and jewelry are junkie items that are just gold and silver and such...
And I beach detect from time to time as a pastime...
but by no means what I consider "treasure"...

Now ... a nice "specie" coin... I like those...
And begins to fall in the category of what I consider "treasure"...

But... they are very few and far between these days...

But really... to be honest... I have been tainted... from a young age...
And this is what I consider treasure...

MeWithMelsGold.jpg

"bracelets" and jewelry are junkie items that are just gold and silver and such...
And I beach detect from time to time as a pastime...
but by no means what I consider "treasure"...

Now ... a nice "specie" coin... I like those...
And begins to fall in the category of what I consider "treasure"...

But... they are very few and far between these days...

But really... to be honest... I have been tainted... from a young age...
And this is what I consider treasure...

View attachment 1161079

That shirt should be treasured.:wink:

To get back on the topic of Treasure Hunting and to provide some therapy for Military Veterans, Treasure hunters and a Birthday Present for sads669's Mum. Here is a Treasure Map of an old Privateer sunk several hundred years ago.
I am providing a picture of one of the cannons one the site.

I doubt that most viewers will ever be able to go there. But if you do, Good Luck. Don't both asking me where the site is. It's location can be found by studying the Map. And I have a feeling that someone will be there before you this year.

Attachments

• cannon.jpg
    cannon.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 260225_10150242218529452_3321983_n (1).jpg
    260225_10150242218529452_3321983_n (1).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 78
LOL... I loved that shirt... heh

I will have you know...
I was offered a trade...
That money chain around my neck... for the shirt...
I declined :P jk

Heh... I WISH.

To get back on the topic of Treasure Hunting and to provide some therapy for Military Veterans, Treasure hunters and a Birthday Present for sads669's Mum. Here is a Treasure Map of an old Privateer sunk several hundred years ago.
I am providing a picture of one of the cannons one the site.

I doubt that most viewers will ever be able to go there. But if you do, Good Luck. Don't both asking me where the site is. It's location can be found by studying the Map. And I have a feeling that someone will be there before you this year.

Did it strike shallow then drift deep?

I still wear that shirt :P :)

35 years now...
Just getting broken in...

And it almost covers my belly button now... so works as great "hot summer day" shirt. :P

Did it strike shallow then drift deep?
No, hit a reef and was pushed towards shore in a hurricane.
If you look real good. You can even find pieces of Spanish olive jars washed up on the beach. I never had an underwater metal detector with me, when I was there.
The cannons are in about 20 feet of water.

No, hit a reef and was pushed towards shore in a hurricane.
If you look real good. You can even find pieces of Spanish olive jars washed up on the beach. I never had an underwater metal detector with me, when I was there.
The cannons are in about 20 feet of water.

If you dig in the main pile of the shipwreck, you will find about 10 large size trash bags full of all sorts of iron , cannon balls rigging etc. that we left there.
A bit of a problem using the blowers, is the dive resort on the upper left corner of your picture. The white cloud stirred up by the blowers kind of circles in the bay with the current and the dive tourists complain.

We never found anything to identify the shipwreck, could have been any merchant vessel.

sads669, This isn't quite what I meant, when I said, take your mum out to dinner on her Birthday.

Attachments

• the-red-skelton-show.jpg
    the-red-skelton-show.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 57

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back