Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Hey everyone..
I am in dire need of help with this blaze inside of a blaze. The blaze is on a tree in a very crazy place. It is so incredibly steep on both sides of the canyon it is located in, that we had to use ropes to get to it for safety reasons The blaze faces up a canyon that is less than 1/3 of a mile in length and is solid rock. About half way up the canyon, it splits into 2 canyons. Both are choked with very dense foilage. It will definitely take climbing gear to go further, and adding to the troubles is the extremely thick growth that will have to be crawled through. The triangle inside of the blaze is where I am confused....one side of it is unfinished. (see photo)
Help or ideas of any kind will be appreciated. This one is a stumper as I have never seen any like it!
Thanks in advance!

hidden gorge 099.JPG

The unfinished part could be where you enter. Meaning it is opened instead of unfinished.

The backward 3 at top could indicate to use mirror image.

Hey everyone..
I am in dire need of help with this blaze inside of a blaze. The blaze is on a tree in a very crazy place. It is so incredibly steep on both sides of the canyon it is located in, that we had to use ropes to get to it for safety reasons The blaze faces up a canyon that is less than 1/3 of a mile in length and is solid rock. About half way up the canyon, it splits into 2 canyons. Both are choked with very dense foilage. It will definitely take climbing gear to go further, and adding to the troubles is the extremely thick growth that will have to be crawled through. The triangle inside of the blaze is where I am confused....one side of it is unfinished. (see photo)
Help or ideas of any kind will be appreciated. This one is a stumper as I have never seen any like it!
Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1185116

If it's near Florisant ... it's probably a medicine tree.

Native Scarred Trees

Culturally Modified Trees - Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument (U.S. National Park Service)

This image of a medicine tree is on the site of the Pikes Peak Historical Society:

Harv-and-Med-Tree-Corrected.jpg

Chadeaux,

Interesting....i have never heard of a medicine tree. I don't believe this particular ideogram is native in nature. I found it next to a turtle,(spanish, I believe). No flippers or tail on the turtle, just the head, along with many other monuments that I believe are of Spanish origin. The tree is in central Nevada. I checked out the link above, great material that you don't hear about! I will admit, that some arboglyphs I found in the Cortez area may have been made by the Ute natives. Gives me alot more to consider when out wandering around. Thanks for the great site!
Please, keep your ideas on that blaze coming!

Hey Rangler,
I'm looking for someone to help me with this . There are Similar stones or whatever it made of lying all around the place. It's approximately the size of a man hand. I believe it is the Jesuits handy work.
d73afdd5916f4b097d4cf570b0bec16c.jpg
baeca1ae7f5af34248683815d49d960a.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Here more of the same
5d634c68fd75892c432d29b07ba7c316.jpg
8f7b095b8151a6a0239da3fddd0fb150.jpg

Here a different stone same material.
120445b5a74ba1569b1d2c155475f595.jpg
7598f31f76844c2524478e8d15c3a104.jpg

Does anyone know the infinity system? Any input on the subject matter would be appreciated.
Thankfully bob.

Never mind,all I need way to read. Duhhhh!

I have saw very similar material in random places...like it had fallen off a wagon. It is very dense and heavy. I would also like to know what it is?

Hey rangler,
Can you tell anything about these
c3cf16a8b3d27a1c061adafbc91bf453.jpg
a56d2beb1bda7cfacc67f3e559742091.jpg

They look to be naturally formed iron / hemitite, (ferrous oxide), with limonite. I have found these in the darndest places, mostly in sandstone. A meteorite like this would have regmaglypts, (thumb or finger like depressions), flow marks, and other characteristics too numerous to expound on here.
Just my two cents....
Rock

Bytheway....don't give up just because of my opinion....(you know what they say about opinions) If I had given up because others doubted what I thought, well, you know....

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Yes there is a lot of sand stone around here.

Does anyone know what it is?
a0d0843b19d875d6e2f57b00d0ba4d03.jpg
I know it's a rock. I have plenty of them. They have been worked on

Can anyone read the stone
667a03877bc693fe3720504f240ab141.jpg

This is the work of the Jesuits. If you can't see what it has on it. That's because they were that good. I will put these pictures of mine on a computer so I can point things out

Last edited:
Any ideas?

Anyone have any ideas about this?

Attachments

• IMG_20150321_084958.jpg
    IMG_20150321_084958.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 212
Can you post one without the marks?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back