Those that have been scammed..

Dang! How about that? If wikipedia is correct, it looks like I have conducted hundreds and hundreds of Blind & DB tests on LRL's, over the years using SCIENTIFIC METHODS.

Not being a Scientist, I thought my test methods were just common sense. Dell

Carl seems to forget that he invited me to one of his Scientific Test…What a joke…It turned into a demonstration of how disruptive 3 Skeptics can be…..Art

ok let me start off by saying i know nothing about lrl's
when i first seen the title of the post i thought it was a warning on some hoax
but being i was bored today i decided to read the post and form a conclusion

after reading this thread i can now truthfully say
no one has shown his case to be truthful or false

how about a challenge anyone who has an lrl contact me and go to one of the areas i hunt and show it working
if it dont work in that area we can try a different area
i will video tape the test and post it

What area are you in fmerg?..This is the way this subject always goes on here….Those that can use these devices and those who will not even try to use them. If you want to gain a little more knowledge of the subject try this little experiment….http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,285498.0.html….This experiment is old technology but will give you an idea of what we are talking about…Art

In the spirit of "back on topic"...

I just received, for free, an Electroscope Model 20. The owner said, "I got screwed."

I had the thing sitting on my desk when the other engineers spotted it... some knew exactly what it was and some had never seen one. So I pulled out my split-open Model 20 to show them what's inside. There was knee-slapping laughter, followed by the question of why these people aren't in prison.

Carl-NC said:

I just received, for free, an Electroscope Model 20. The owner said, "I got screwed."

I had the thing sitting on my desk when the other engineers spotted it... some knew exactly what it was and some had never seen one. So I pulled out my split-open Model 20 to show them what's inside. There was knee-slapping laughter, followed by the question of why these people aren't in prison.

I would say that laugh for laugh, I also laughed my pants off when I saw the face of the demo guy after the Whites Vision MD advertised as a metal 'identifier'could not tell the difference between a coin and nail in a video demo shot live in a show.
Guess the 'engineers' should stop laughing a little and try to fix some issues, don't you think?

Carl-NC said:

Did you draw out the simple DC circuit they put in the 20, and that it has nothing to do with anything at all except to add window dressing for the gullible? Listen up Hung... :laughing9:

hung said:
Carl-NC said:

I would say that laugh for laugh, I also laughed my pants off when I saw the face of the demo guy after the Whites Vision MD advertised as a metal 'identifier'could not tell the difference between a coin and nail in a video demo shot live in a show.
Guess the 'engineers' should stop laughing a little and try to fix some issues, don't you think?

The Whites is a "metal detector". It does indeed detect metal. It didn't do a good job of discriminating different types of metal but at least it consitently does what they say it will do. There is always a disclaimer on the discrimination part. You are also taking a single data point and acting as if it constitutes complete failure. Surely you would agree that some systems need tweaking or that perhaps the unit being used needed repair. We'd be willing to give you the same when talking about LRL's.

But the differenece is that most LRL's don't even come close to detecting ANYTHING AT ALL. If a metal detector didn't detect metal at all (even when you swing it back in forth an inch from the target), then yes, it would be a fraudulent product and we would be the first in line to make sure consumers knew that it was such.

But then again... you knew all of that already didn't you. :icon_thumleft:

hung said:

Unfortunately, some coins are highly ferrous and drop down into the nail region. Nothing we can do about that.

BTW, excellent strategy: "I can't defend Electroscopes, so I'll attack White's instead."

Dell Winders said:
Carl-NC said:

Carl, this doesn't look good for Whites. Is that how you spend your time at Whites, or is Kenny, paying you for this ??? Dell
My goodness Dell, I believe you're right!!

I mean, when a company who has been selling product all over the world for decades, has on staff dozens of electrical engineers, employes hundreds of other people, and sells a product used every day by thousands of people..........doesn't spot the obvious genius behind the design of that product........

What is the world coming to??

Dell Winders said:
:::: Uncalled for battering of Carl snipped ::::

Kenny White, has been one of my best friends in this world and has my utmost respect, and loyalty. I sure wouldn't want the actions of an irresponsible braggart to reflect against their excellent reputation. Dell

Nice approach, Dell. :( If you can't defend your own products to show why they are worth the outlandish price you are asking for them, or prove how they are better than best guessing and natural intuition; attack the people who exposed your stuff for just exactly what it is. What a neat marketing strategy you have there. NOT! :angry7:

Dell Winders said:
Your reading skills appear to have degenerated, but your untruthful accusations and attempted cover ups for Carl, are as bad as ever.

Where did Carl, mention one of my products ??? Dell

I didn't see where he mentioned any of your products. What's that got to do with you attacking him where he works?

Hey Dell…He has been saying the same things over and over for the ten years I have been here…Poor guy does not know that no one cares what he believes….Art

"For those who don't believe, no amount of evidence is enough

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 501
SWR said:
Dell Winders said:
No, it doesn't look good for Whites, if Carl, is playing with an Electroscope on their facilities, while getting paid by White's, unless White's authorized it. Otherwise, Carl is wasting their money bashing Electroscope, whether justified, or not, if it is not in Carl's job description.

Knowing White's attitude toward such devices, and Carl is representative of White's company, and he is posting about Electroscope publicly on the internet, he is being dis-respectful to his position at White's electronics, and subjecting his employer to possible libel. It would be even more damming for White's, if Carl, made this post from one of White's computers.

Kenny White, has been one of my best friends in this world and has my utmost respect, and loyalty. I sure wouldn't want the actions of an irresponsible braggart to reflect against their excellent reputation. Dell

My side are hurting. I can't stop laughing!
You gotta wonder if Kenny feels the same way about Dell......

Another fake talking point shot down…Where’s the million people you promised us?...Art

aarthrj3811 said:
Another fake talking point shot down…Where’s the million people you promised us?...Art
Art, there's no such thing as a "fake" talking point. If a subject generated conversation, then it's a real talking point.

And what's thisw about a million people? Please quote the post to which you are referring to here, and be sure to credit the author so we'll know who you're referring to.

aarthrj3811 said:
Duck and Dodge AF….Where are the people who have been Scammed?

They're embarrased to admit that they were foolish enough to spend their money for a calculator on a stick. It happens all the time. Getting "victims" to come forward is notoriously difficult. They are ashamed and just want it to all go away. They'd rather protect their own pride than help keep others from making the same mistake. Others are actually convinced that dowsing works despite the fact that they've never really found anything. Sounds like a few folks on here... ;D

jb7487 said:
aarthrj3811 said:

They're embarrased to admit that they were foolish enough to spend their money for a calculator on a stick. It happens all the time. Getting "victims" to come forward is notoriously difficult. They are ashamed and just want it to all go away. They'd rather protect their own pride than help keep others from making the same mistake. Others are actually convinced that dowsing works despite the fact that they've never really found anything. Sounds like a few folks on here... ;D
Couldn't have answered it bettter myself, JB. And, might I add, excellent and proper use of the quote button! :icon_thumleft:

Art, the one person I know of in my area that bought one of these contraptions was very unhappy with it. Seeing as how he has no agenda to make people think these things work as advertised, I'm much more inclined to believe his statement that I am yours or Dell's approval of these things.

jb7487 said:
aarthrj3811 said:

I'm assuming you have the proof to back up this totally asinine statement, correct? Or was this just a skeptical assumption? Of course it was....and we all know it.... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back