Those that have been scammed..

Those that have been scammed..
Posted Dec 23, 2009, 01:19:09 PM Quote Modify Remove

If what these Skeptics are saying there must be thousands upon thousands of people out there that have been scammed by these sellers of bogus equipment….I would like to hear your story…Art

Still Waiting to see who will # two

~SWR~
So I wouldn't expect a whole lotta serious responses to this post. Excepting of course, those who would point to the lack of responses as proof positive that these things actually work........

Unlike you and your fellow skeptics I respect the rights and opinions of all Treasure Hunters.

Unlike you I know that 7 LRL’s and MFD’s work for me. So if there are treasure hunters that have been scammed I want to know which of these devices are fake.

Perhaps as many as 100 times you and your fellow naysayers have been ask for proof of which ones of these devices are fake ….

The only proof you have offered is that “All LRL’s and MFD’s” are fraudulent and will not work…..This statement shows us that you have no clue as to which ones of these devices do not work.

I am sure that there may be a few Treasure Hunters on t-Net that think they have been ripped off and I would like to hear their story. Their may be some one here that could explain to them what happened…Art

Yes SWR, Teddy, Carl, Pronghorn and a couple more skeptics..You are good at making false statements but when it comes to telling the truth it is plain a simple….You have none..Right now we have over 50 real people that have made user reports to us….Instead of posting all these fake fact could you please find us a few people who have a complaint about LRL’s Made for Treasure Hunting…We may be able to help these people solve some of their problems..Art

I though I should bring this back to the top… This may be the topic the skeptics will move to next as they are running out of excuse in the top topics….I would like to hear from those that feel they have been scammed..I have been able to help 100’s of people with LRL problems via e-mails and personal messages…Art

Me next, Me next; I was scammed. One time I was at this,,,, no wait that was a car dealer. Another time I was told,,,, no wait that was an x-wife. There was this fishing lure,,,, no. How about the time,,,, no that was an exotic dancer. Sorry, my bad.

I really don't want to step into this ongoing debate but, some years ago I bought a Ranger Tell and never recovered anything based on the direction I was being shown; however, it came with the best L-rod I've ever used - that HAS provided results for what I was looking for.

SWR said:
deepsecrets said:
I really don't want to step into this ongoing debate but, some years ago I bought a Ranger Tell and never recovered anything based on the direction I was being shown; however, it came with the best L-rod I've ever used - that HAS provided results for what I was looking for.

Do you still have the RangerTell device....and have you found the calculator it came with to be functional in other tasks?

Naw, my Radio Shack calculator had more functions....I gave the thing away with a metal detector I sold a while back.

SWR said:
deepsecrets said:
SWR said:
deepsecrets said:

Do you still have the RangerTell device....and have you found the calculator it came with to be functional in other tasks?

Naw, my Radio Shack calculator had more functions....I gave the thing away with a metal detector I sold a while back.

You paid $450+ for something....and gave it away? Man....I'd like to be your neighbor! :icon_thumright:

Nope - bought it on eBay for much less - seems it didn't work for the seller either and I though I'd see for myself. Anyone would be better than the neighbor I've got !

Sorry you had no success
Could you tell us which model Ranger Tell you owned..?

deepsecrets said:
I don't understand about the best L rod that came with the Ranger Tell.
Tell us about the L rod, I didn't get one with my Ranger Tell. I find plenty of
targets with my Examiner, but no discrimation, like my other dowsing devices.

etowah said:
deepsecrets said:
I don't understand about the best L rod that came with the Ranger Tell.
Tell us about the L rod, I didn't get one with my Ranger Tell. I find plenty of
targets with my Examiner, but no discrimation, like my other dowsing devices.

Well. it's heavy gauge copper with a coiled end, there is a little plastic sleeve that looks to have been a jack plug at one time on the main shaft of the L-rod - guess it's supposed to be for balance? Attached is a scan of the L-rod, camera is not working so sorry for the poor image.

When you say you find plenty of targets - do you recover plenty of targets or just get target indications with the Ranger Tell, as in it points to something?

Attachments

• l-rod.jpg
    l-rod.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 583
Hey etowah…I never received a L-Rod with mine..Send me a Pm telling me which calculator you have, the codes you use and how you enter them. I may be able to help you with the discrimination…Art

Here ya go... let's see what folks can make outta this.

Attachments

• goldscrew.jpg
    goldscrew.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,092
Thanks Carl;

Any idea how this was supposed to work? Looks like it was made to use different tips.

fenixdigger said:
Any idea how this was supposed to work?

Of course I do! So does everyone else here, whether they want to admit it or not. Do you need Toto to explain it... again?

Carl-NC said:
Here ya go... let's see what folks can make outta this.
I'd say it's a very sensitive rod. Two years ago I discovered that
a 20-24 inch rod was more sensitive for me than the shorter ones.
However, this length rod is not handy to carry and use. So I started
making my rods with the rod coiled near the end to shorten it. So a
24 inch rod can become much shorter and still be very sensitive. Another
thing is if you use a steel rod it will become somewhat magnetized.
A painted coat hanger(I like the white ones) makes a good coiled rod.

I'd say it's a very sensitive rod. Two years ago I discovered that
a 20-24 inch rod was more sensitive for me than the shorter ones.
However, this length rod is not handy to carry and use. So I started
making my rods with the rod coiled near the end to shorten it. So a
24 inch rod can become much shorter and still be very sensitive. Another
thing is if you use a steel rod it will become somewhat magnetized.
A painted coat hanger(I like the white ones) makes a good coiled rod.

http://www.csgnetwork.com/antennagpcalc.html
Amateur Quarter Wave
Ground Plane Antenna Calculator

You may need to check this out etowah. Just remember that the body is the ground plane..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back