THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, have a great day. :coffee2: :sunny:Idaho.
20240910_141344~2.jpg

No, I was fishing with my brother. We go every year in September. Kelly Creek, Idaho.
OK I didn't think that was Florida .I went out to Murray a few times elk and deer hunting 20 or so years back

SODIUM FLUORIDE (SOE dee um FLOOR ide) prevents tooth decay. It may also be used to reduce gum and tooth sensitivity. It works by making your teeth stronger. Fluoride is a mineral that plays an important role in the health of your teeth and bones.
4e83af30d98c5e9b.jpeg

SODIUM FLUORIDE (SOE dee um FLOOR ide) prevents tooth decay. It may also be used to reduce gum and tooth sensitivity. It works by making your teeth stronger. Fluoride is a mineral that plays an important role in the health of your teeth and bones.View attachment 2175153
I saw a picture once of giant bags of fluoride at a water plant. They put it in municipal water. It had the skull & cross bones on it too. Not a great leap to assertain that maybe it's not something you would want to drink?

I saw a picture once of giant bags of fluoride at a water plant. They put it in municipal water. It had the skull & cross bones on it too. Not a great leap to assertain that maybe it's not something you would want to drink?
I'm thinking "well" water is good 👍

SODIUM FLUORIDE (SOE dee um FLOOR ide) prevents tooth decay. It may also be used to reduce gum and tooth sensitivity. It works by making your teeth stronger. Fluoride is a mineral that plays an important role in the health of your teeth and bones.View attachment 2175153
Also causes reduced brain development in youngsters, and impotence in adults.
Oh yeah, our gooberment is just trying to help.
Uh huh.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back