THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I list this on the local marketplace... peeps lost their ******* minds! It has to go I have no use for it... should have doubled the price!

front shed.jpg

I can't find a painter named Robert. Hmmm Seems his last name might be covered.... tells me his last name is "framed" :laughing7: My pic.

robert.jpg

robert full.jpg

The pics from eBay.. Ah-Haaaaaaa!!!!!! Robert Wood. Re-frame do not donate.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Belated happy Indigenous Peoples Day to you too. I was out of pocket for a week, my family went home and I spent most of it in the mountains hiking, camping, and hunting. This site seems to be PG or PG-13 rated, and in respect for that I'll refrain from sharing any thoughts on the asshat that got lost.
Hiking, camping & hunting…
3 things that make life better. ⛺️

A day late I know....

132 years ago today, on Oct. 20, 1892, the Point St. George Reef Lighthouse was lit for the first time. The historic lighthouse marks the entrance to the fabled Point St. George Reef and Dragon Channel. It was built after one of the worst maritime disasters in American history, when 225 people died after the Brother Jonathon struck a rock just south of where the lighthouse now sits. The lighthouse is located near one of the West Coast’s legendary fishing destinations - with trophy lingcod, large halibut and an immense variety of rockfish. The area is a favorite of our customers, who use light tackle to catch rockfish and lingcod a short distance from the towering lighthouse. This year’s season runs May-September and again in November at Point St. George Reef.

st gearge fish.jpg

Point st george.jpg

st george drone shot.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back