THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning!!! Hope you are all ok xx 🤗

Friday is here 😎 xx glorious sunshine and cold here today!! Apparently it was just a glitch on the BBC weather app yesterday so we weren’t hit by hurricane winds 😅 xx

2 days of detecting weekend ahead.. and a new field 😆 xx very excited xx
Best of luck on the new spot!

Nice catch Pepper!
It was a nice surprise it was.
Was hoping for a Vickie though the Edwards are just as rare for digging them up.

I got a few other things I didn't even post-buckle, bits of things that never got the photo worthy level.
Learnt a bit of history from folks that bordered the field.
Got to interact with a few dogs-one very hyper 3 month old wired up one. :laughing7:

:laughing7:

1728668550301.png

Good morning!!! Hope you are all ok xx 🤗

Friday is here 😎 xx glorious sunshine and cold here today!! Apparently it was just a glitch on the BBC weather app yesterday so we weren’t hit by hurricane winds 😅 xx

2 days of detecting weekend ahead.. and a new field 😆 xx very excited xx
Been reading about the bird registration program in the UK.
You guys are so good with your responses to gooberment nonsense! :laughing7:

birds.jpeg

I have a LOT of 18 volt dewalt tools. Nail gun, jig saw, sawzall (reciprocating saw for non contractors) :tongue3: :laughing7: :laughing9: 8-), drills drivers, grinders etc. 18 volt batteries are old technology, but I want to keep the tools! I have newer high amp lighter tools but still want the old beasts available. but I'm unretiring.. (not a word?...) area needs contractors badly!
Solved!!
And I have newer 20 volt tools including a brushless router....kicks ass!!

Last edited:
I have a LOT of 18 volt dewalt tools. Nail gun, jig saw, sawzall (reciprocating saw for non contractors) :tongue3: :laughing7: :laughing9: 8-), drills drivers, grinders etc. 18 volt batteries are old technology, but I want to keep the tools! I have newer high amp lighter tools but still want the old beasts available. but I'm unretiring.. (not a word?...) area needs contractors badly!
Solved!!
Wish they had an adapter for the old 12v tools, just
hate throwing away reliable old tools.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back