dowser

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2005
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a Gold treasure, I dowsed 3 Gold lines to.. This is near Hodenpyle dam, Mesick, Michigan.. Not a Meteorite, no Silver with it. 16 mile signal..
Private land, get permission and detect . I'll even show up to pinpoint it for ya.. I hate getting permission to dig an invisable presumed target.. but it's there!

Attachments

• IMG_20241010_135005437.jpg
    IMG_20241010_135005437.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Here is a Gold treasure, I dowsed 3 Gold lines to.. This is near Hodenpyle dam, Mesick, Michigan.. Not a Meteorite, no Silver with it. 16 mile signal..
Private land, get permission and detect . I'll even show up to pinpoint it for ya.. I hate getting permission to dig an invisable presumed target.. but it's there!
Soon after I dowsed that last line. The solar wind picked up to around 700. A lot of states could see the Northern lights. Dowsing power got bad, and is still bad at 630 solar wind speed. Is shows that dowsing is bad during high solar wind storms. Making it better at solar minimum, than maximum..now 2025
Here is when it shifted to high on 10-10 UTC, space weather.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241011-175425~2.png
    Screenshot_20241011-175425~2.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
How does one find an invisible presumed target?

How does one find an invisible presumed target?
First you need to be a dowser! Convincing them makes it presumed.. And it's invisible..
Signal it! Then dowse/ follow the connection line. In this case I used a protractor and compass, transferred my coordinates to a map, because I didn't want to walk for miles chasing a line . I was within a couple miles, and should have finished up. I would have drove closer, stepped out with my Gold signal, signaled the target to confirm the property its on. I have to be over the top, to confirm depth . Not my first rodeo.. If I say there is treasure, they say they will get their own detector to find it.. Then there is the legal part. It's not legal without reporting it to gov..

If someone really was to go after this. Let me know before you head this way. I had said it wasn't a Meteorite, and I don't dowse Silver with it. But I haven't checked Iron, or Telluride, or Sulfur. It could be a big boulder. Plus one line is 16 miles long. I could be off by 50 yds from that x..

What I am doing, and anyone can. I use an Element to signal a, same element distant target. A dowsable connection line forms between them. Dowsing rods indicate the connection line and targets..
It's a weak invisable dowsable anomaly, a connection line is!. We walk across hundreds a day. Just make your own line, and chase it. But, dowsing power isn't constant, just like this high solar wind showed.. scrambled for a couple days..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241011-100114~2.png
    Screenshot_20241011-100114~2.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back