THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone….!! Checking the weather here this morning.. was alarmed to see this… 😳… xx hopefully just a typo!!! 😳 xx

Hope all our Florida pirates are doing ok xx 🙏

IMG_6280.png

2 of my potted plants blew over. We survived. Looks like it dropped to low cat3. 70mph type winds. Imma check now but i was expecting cat 4-5 to hit the way news made it seem. Either way its a disaster and Tampa stilll hadn’t even finished cleaning up from last storm Cpl weeks before.

2 of my potted plants blew over. We survived. Looks like it dropped to low cat3. 70mph type winds. Imma check now but i was expecting cat 4-5 to hit the way news made it seem. Either way its a disaster and Tampa stilll hadn’t even finished cleaning up from last storm Cpl weeks before.
Glad your good brother!! 👍

The blessing is that northwest, to southwestern quadrant of the storm was dry....we had very little rain here during the storm....all the rain came ahead of it. I'm not down playing it at all....lives were lost !! Media really makes it seem worse than it is. ARCs area will have damage, and homes will be lost...but....life will go on and things will get back to normal again !! That's life in Florida!!

Good morning everyone. :coffee2: :sunny:
We made it through the storm ok. We never lost power. I see a few shingles in the front yard. They're cap shingles covering the roof vent. I'll climb up later & check it out. The eye went over around 4am. Now it is windy & drizzling out but the storm has moved out over the Atlantic. My yard looks like a tossed salad & I will have to cut the Bougainvillea way back as it's drooping over the ponds. It was a pretty dry storm for us. Most of the rain stayed north of us by miles. Other areas I believe took a pretty good hit. I'm grateful we made out well & hope others did too. Thanks for all your concern for us crazy Floridians.

Might be Cpl more storms before cooler temps also. We just spoiled. And it’s not the water that’s cold. It’s getting out…. I did tropical fish invertebrate collecting for couple years down there. Cold weather wasn’t bad. Till u had to get out the water and wind cutting through your suit.

Good morning everyone. :coffee2: :sunny:
We made it through the storm ok. We never lost power. I see a few shingles in the front yard. They're cap shingles covering the roof vent. I'll climb up later & check it out. The eye went over around 4am. Now it is windy & drizzling out but the storm has moved out over the Atlantic. My yard looks like a tossed salad & I will have to cut the Bougainvillea way back as it's drooping over the ponds. It was a pretty dry storm for us. Most of the rain stayed north of us by miles. Other areas I believe took a pretty good hit. I'm grateful we made out well & hope others did too. Thanks for all your concern for us crazy Floridians.
🙏 glad to know Newnan :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back