?? Found a solid gold plate worth a fortune, then the state took it. Florida Hurricane treasure?

I have only been detecting Fl beaches for 18 years including the Treasure Coast beaches.

The law is still the law. I posted the link to the Florida law on the subject, did you bother to follow link I posted and read the law? Note the date at the top, it is Florida statues 2024.

The 1988 date was the date the law was first passed, it has been amended and updated multiple times. Link I posted shows law and statutes and they are still active.

"Are you participating in good faith? I think not." Is an attack on me, do not attack me again, or question why as an admin I am posting on a thread.

Here is the link AGAIN to the current law and note, it is 2024 Florida statutes.

AND the find was in 1977....... Law did not exist. Lease did not exist. All cleared up now.

I have only been detecting Fl beaches for 18 years including the Treasure Coast beaches.

The law is still the law. I posted the link to the Florida law on the subject, did you bother to follow link I posted and read the law? Note the date at the top, it is Florida statues 2024.

The 1988 date was the date the law was first passed, it has been amended and updated multiple times. Link I posted shows law and statutes and they are still active.

"Are you participating in good faith? I think not." Is an attack on me, do not attack me again, or question why as an admin I am posting on a thread.

Here is the link AGAIN to the current law and note, it is 2024 Florida statutes.

You seem to be ignoring key information here he has been telling you. 1977 is before 1988. There was no law at the time of the find in question. It was mentioned several times here. It appears from my point of view reading this thread you are arguing just to argue at this point.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back