THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everybody
Mornin Evan!

1728500221798.png

I was bumped in to with a shopping cart this morning... watching top gear has corrupted me.. my response ...you pillock! Well they were from England and knew what I said! A good laugh was had. They told me if I wasn't so chunky they could get around me! ....not sure 'bout that comment...although I'am!

I've got everything buttoned down. Keets inside the shed. Generator on standby. Whiskey & ice. Now, if this damn Milton would just get the hell out of here. Good luck fellow storm victims. See you on the other side.
Thinking of you all today, been watching reports live all day 🙁 absolutely terrifying, i just cant imagine xx 🙏 🤗

[What Is the Waffle House Index?

The Waffle House Index is an informal metric used to gauge the severity of natural disasters, particularly hurricanes, based on the operational status of Waffle House restaurants in the affected area.

The chain is known for always staying open so closures or limitations in service are seen as indicators of how severe a disaster might be.

The index was coined by former Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) administrator Craig Fugate, and has three levels:

Green: The restaurant is fully open, operating with a full menu, indicating that the area is not significantly impacted.

Yellow: The restaurant is open, but with a limited menu. This suggests there may be power outages, water issues, or supply shortages in the area, but conditions are still manageable.

Red: The restaurant is closed. Since Waffle House almost never shuts down, this indicates severe damage or unmanageable conditions in the region.]

Very interesting!!
Forgot one. Brown. Restaurant is serving salmonella and shitters full!!! :laughing7: :laughing9: :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back