THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

18k, 18k, and more 18k !! So much gold at the new spot !! Coral crusted gold in plain view, old black gold down deep, and 18k fresh drop chain !! Nice assortment of religious items also !! Got to try out my invention on some fish, got all that on film. Then a nice swim at the new spot for some gold searching, and finally back home for bed !!

Got to try out my invention on some fish, got all that on film.
Here's ours. Works every time.
7hAZqh.gif

18k, 18k, and more 18k !! So much gold at the new spot !! Coral crusted gold in plain view, old black gold down deep, and 18k fresh drop chain !! Nice assortment of religious items also !! Got to try out my invention on some fish, got all that on film. Then a nice swim at the new spot for some gold searching, and finally back home for bed !!
We get very few people on our beaches compared to Florida area. That's a good thing I think. They aren't rich sun bathers that lose things anyway... Martha and Dave with the kids from Akron....

It was certainly hot and somewhat sticky yesterday.
Good thing I was in the shade dragging brush up the bank to chip up.

The wood chipper seemed to have a belt misaligned from the bottom bearing block.
So I got that aligned again-why do folks have to use 3 different size nuts and bolts-throw a metric in there as well.

Anyways the shear bolt held for the afternoon, so that part of the system is working better.
Rained a tad last night, just to make it more humid, and wet now for the planned use of the skid steer.

Got to do some bucking up of a few trees first so that might work.

Hope everybody has a good day.

It was certainly hot and somewhat sticky yesterday.
Good thing I was in the shade dragging brush up the bank to chip up.

The wood chipper seemed to have a belt misaligned from the bottom bearing block.
So I got that aligned again-why do folks have to use 3 different size nuts and bolts-throw a metric in there as well.

Anyways the shear bolt held for the afternoon, so that part of the system is working better.
Rained a tad last night, just to make it more humid, and wet now for the planned use of the skid steer.

Got to do some bucking up of a few trees first so that might work.

Hope everybody has a good day.
I think you sent the heat my direction. Back to the mid 90s again for us all week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back