THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Is that for a storage shed?
The tubes and braces are for a hoop house/cold frame/green house (different names basically the same thing)

I'll cut the 8' pipes in half, drive them into the ground for the anchor posts. Then slip the curved hoop pipe into them.
Then run an anchor bolt through them so if there an uplift on the structure it won't end up a being a 50'x16'x10'high kite. :laughing7:
I'm sure I will be digging back in my mind for the early days of the Meccano set learnings.:headbang:

The web trusses? I don't really have a immediate plan for them (different ideas floating around in the mind)
I have to find out what the load rating is on them first before doing anything.

The tubes and braces are for a hoop house/cold frame/green house (different names basically the same thing)

I'll cut the 8' pipes in half, drive them into the ground for the anchor posts. Then slip the curved hoop pipe into them.
Then run an anchor bolt through them so if there an uplift on the structure it won't end up a being a 50'x16'x10'high kite. :laughing7:
I'm sure I will be digging back in my mind for the early days of the Meccano set learnings.:headbang:

The web trusses? I don't really have a immediate plan for them (different ideas floating around in the mind)
I have to find out what the load rating is on them first before doing anything.

Well it's great to see that you have enjoyed another sunrise.
So we can assume the monster mask was a hit?
I got the big eye roll dismissal on that one. :laughing7:

Afternoon all xx hope u have all had a good Wednesday 🤗 xx busy day at work.. so only 50% of my brain was dreaming about detecting 😆… cant believe we are struggling for sites atm… there hasnt been enough sun to ripen the pea fields … sheep with electric fence on most of the grass fields, so i think this weekend will see us back in the castle fields!! 🤔 but we do have 2 days and the forecast is for a dry weekend 😎 xx

Afternoon all xx hope u have all had a good Wednesday 🤗 xx busy day at work.. so only 50% of my brain was dreaming about detecting 😆… cant believe we are struggling for sites atm… there hasnt been enough sun to ripen the pea fields … sheep with electric fence on most of the grass fields, so i think this weekend will see us back in the castle fields!! 🤔 but we do have 2 days and the forecast is for a dry weekend 😎 xx
Solution is this:

1: Turn off electric fence.
2: Open gate to pea field.
3: Sheep eat the peas.
4: Now have another option to detect.

This highly thoughtful recommendation has been provided free of charge.

Got out for a little look-around this morning. Hunted a spot along the old highway where I've dug lots of old car parts.
IMG_7245.jpg

Sixes river gold.

curry county gold.jpg

Sniping, using a hand dredge, and gold hog mats.

new sixes two.jpg

I can finally look at the river and know where the gold is! Or should be...
A few years of working with really good experienced prospectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back