THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Afternoon right now and back from doing our 2 week shop. Our town has a post office, thats it. Here's peak hour where we went to another town that has shops. Awesome little supermarket though, all local meat and other produce.
Thankful it's there 👍
IMG_20240620_125135796_AE~2.jpg

Afternoon right now and back from doing our 2 week shop. Our town has a post office, thats it. Here's peak hour where we went to another town that has shops. Awesome little supermarket though, all local meat and other produce.
Thankful it's there 👍
View attachment 2154976
What do you do for a living in such a rural area?

What do you do for a living in such a rural area?
Hi. Im retired now. There is very little here though. I used to be a volunteer visiting people without family in homes and hospitals. Im banned since I didn't get the vax. Iv offered over and over to do it again taking the tests, but no. I was even rejected from being a phone friend through a health service here ringing isolated older people alone. Reason I was rejected, im not vaxxed. Yep, here I need the be vaxxed to ring people. Rejected by Anglicare and Red Cross. Virus apparently can travel through the air from phone calls.
In society here now im a virus.

Hi. Im retired now. There is very little here though. I used to be a volunteer visiting people without family in homes and hospitals. Im banned since I didn't get the vax. Iv offered over and over to do it again taking the tests, but no. I was even rejected from being a phone friend through a health service here ringing isolated older people alone. Reason I was rejected, im not vaxxed. Yep, here I need the be vaxxed to ring people. Rejected by Anglicare and Red Cross. Virus apparently can travel through the air from phone calls.
Good on ya mate for not getting the jab.
It's always recommended to have a good virus protection on one's devices (phone/computer):laughing7:

It's amazing that Red Cross is whining for donations-yet they have such policies in place.

My wife is O negative and was a regular donor up till 1992 (almost 25 yrs)
Then after having a Vax for malaria they told her not to come back for at least a year.
Last Vax-last donation

I used to be a volunteer visiting people without family in homes and hospitals. Im banned since I didn't get the vax.
Good for you for sticking to your principles. For what it’s worth, you’re in good company. It cost a lot of people their jobs here too, including my wife. And forever changed how we and many others interact with health care.

Screenshot_20240616-141851_Chrome.jpg

Even though the proof is now available they just go full steam ahead with their poison, unreal.
Good for you for standing strong mate!

Afternoon all xx now i saw this .. and thort of our dear Peps… am sure its only a matter of time before his detecting posts include similar shaped routes as he meanders round his permissions … i for one cannot wait 😆 xx (oh and we shall call him Pepsangelo )!!!! xx

IMG_3463.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back