THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Anniversary with the wife today. House broken into and ransacked while we were away. They got 6 guns, some jewelry and broke several windows and the curved glass on a 150 year old curio cabinet. 🤨

The good news is nobody's hurt and they didn't take my detectors! :laughing7:

Attachments

• IMG_7234.JPG
    IMG_7234.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Anniversary with the wife today. House broken into and ransacked while we were away. They got 6 guns, some jewelry and broke several windows and the curved glass on a 150 year old curio cabinet. 🤨

Mate sorry to hear that. It's a crap feeling people stealing from you.
Total scum dogs.
Congratulations on the anniversary.

Sorry to hear that oldmxrat.

Different hearing you guys saying good morning. Night here, had two Crown Lagers, our good beer and not far off of saying goodnight.
Supposed to be minus 3 to minus 4 overnight. Everything will be frozen in the morning. Good excuse to sleep in 😁
Sheesh... it gets that cold in Australia ? ? ?

I never knew.

Sheesh... it gets that cold in Australia ? ? ?

I never knew.
Yeah where we are can go down to minus 6 but can on the same day rise to 10, 12, 14. If a southerly comes in it can bring arctic cold and get a day top under 10c. As long as we get some sun it doesn't stay below 10 during the day. We do have in Victoria snow resort places but thankfully not near us 😁
Heavy frosts though are very common where we are.

Well that really sucks big time.
Sorry to hear about all of this happened.
Happy Anniversary

Random hit, or did they know you had reservations and weren't going to be home.

Though I question why they left this behind? :icon_scratch::dontknow::laughing7:

Screen Shot 2024-06-18 at 7.00.50 AM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back