San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
ETrac
CZ 20
Golden Sabre
Primary Interest:
Other
I just got the original Golden Sabre in the mail it's the first model made in a metal box and I'm getting one tone from foil to coin but the old owner text me that it has a low, medium and high depending where you place the notch. other than that, it works well. So, do I have a one tone or two-tone unit?

I have two brown box Golden sabres. The stock one is one tone and the modified is two tones.

would you mine telling me who modified it, or where to go to get that information. If it's something private, you can email me at [email protected] or call 210-7781061, I was told this had two tones and if I can't do it I will sell it and get one of the other Golden Sabre, Thank you very much for answering my post, many have looked but you're the only one that answered.

Attachments

• golden sabre.JPG
    golden sabre.JPG
    413 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
would you mine telling me who modified it, or where to go to get that information. If it's something private, you can email me at [email protected] or call 210-7781061, I was told this had two tones and if I can't do it I will sell it and get one of the other Golden Sabre, Thank you very much for answering my post, many have looked but you're the only one that answered.
The mods to mine were done a long time ago by Rodney Ritchie but he passed away quite a few years ago. You might contact Keith Willis from East Texas Detectors to see if he can help.

Keith Willis is in the middle of selling his business, best wait till new owner is on board.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back