THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

4:38 PM CST. Looking like storms are developing. Stay safe.

bill from lachine;6478135The art of flirting. [MEDIA=youtube said:
JtIE2hpgM5A[/MEDIA]

My version of this art progresses no further than a toddler with a can of spray paint. :p

Hi there WADIFIND, :hello: welcome aboard!
yes I sailed off aboard ye ‘ole pirate ship, laden with treasure and rum, and rum...and ...where’s the rest of the rum!!??:icon_scratch::dontknow:
Trying to make adjustments living with life, and now we have “me anti-social” time!
Lots and lots of it! Right up my anti-social alley!
Have family coming and going like a revolving door. Some times I make it aboard the ship and sometimes I don’t.
And at times I barely get my sea soaked self up on the deck only to find someone has greased the deck...again!
And there I go! Sliding off into the deep blue sea to play with the sharks, as the ship sails on.
Ahh, a day in the life of a piratresssss...sss..s...s

Goodnight Captain, sweet rum dreams to ya.

Hello WD, I was, am, and is gone again.

Rook do not take flight in the wind, head for the shelter instead, captain’s orders!

RR looks like you got more wood burning to do. Glad the buildings are standing.

My little crew just headed out again. I’m going to crawl to the hammock and drift off to the world of nod, forget the wink, both eyes will stay closed. Want to stay and play but blink’n eye lids won’t let me...:sleepy2::sleepy2: ZZZzzzzz....z.

Hi there WADIFIND, :hello: welcome aboard!
yes I sailed off aboard ye ‘ole pirate ship, laden with treasure and rum, and rum...and ...where’s the rest of the rum!!??:icon_scratch::dontknow:
Trying to make adjustments living with life, and now we have “me anti-social” time!
Lots and lots of it! Right up my anti-social alley!
Have family coming and going like a revolving door. Some times I make it aboard the ship and sometimes I don’t.
And at times I barely get my sea soaked self up on the deck only to find someone has greased the deck...again!
And there I go! Sliding off into the deep blue sea to play with the sharks, as the ship sails on.
Ahh, a day in the life of a piratresssss...sss..s...s

Glad you found somewhere to be...but ye might've left me the key to the liquor cabinet!

Stay safe!

Evening whadifind,
So, you found the secret key to the secret cabinet?

Good evening Idahodutch and WHADIFIND :hello:
But did Beeps divulge which "secret" panel behind which secret door ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back