THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Just in case anyone was / is wondering...
And update to the folly outside my door.

Basically It is just pouring hardcore... steady and heavy with some hefty gusts of wind.... trees are being pushed to their limits for sure.
Hoping mine will just shed any weak limbs without any damages.

Power outages are starting to accumulate throughout the areas.
over 7000 in Safety Harbor tops the list so far.

Flooding is rampant throughout but at this point is to a manageable degree it seems again... at this point (via news)... again.....at this point.
The accumulations of saturated ground and further adding of water will only exacerbate all of it.
Flooding will really continue to grow over the hours.
To what degree is yet to be seen.

Basically It is just pouring hardcore... steady and heavy with some hefty gusts of wind.... trees are being pushed to their limits for sure.

Flooding is rampant throughout but at this point is to a manageable degree it seems again... at this point (via news)... again.....at this point.
The accumulations of saturated ground and further adding of water will only exacerbate all of it.
Here's hoping you get through it damage free. 👍

I'm in awe Cap'n.
Either you have just come to the conclusion that running away from these storms is just too much work.

Hopefully you'll just go :dontknow: that was easy peasy in a few days.

I'm on the other side of the state from you and it's pouring over here too. Not much wind though. Stay safe.

stay indoors and safe ARC

Hey guys, hope all are safe and dry. Hopefully most of us are indoors and relaxing before the start of another grueling week, I wanted to share a nice bottle of vino with you. This is a delicious and easy going Argentina Malbec you might like. Have a great week guys :love7:

Attachments

• IMG_3905.jpg
    IMG_3905.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Thus far... not even here yet, heh

And... its AFTER it passes where the real crap starts.
Hurricane Charlie was a nightmare. I was in the hall with my family hearing a herd of elephants coming my way. Then it just got quiet. Next morning we went out. I had a tear in my screen porch but my neighbors house was smashed. Homes were 10-15 feet apart. Never know what it will bring

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back