THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I got passed on the highway by this... Tried for a second to keep up got smoked! Pantera beats firebird!

pantera.jpg

Insure it
Send via courier
Have really well defined photos.
And the reputation of the grading company is paramount.
Top rated companies aren't going to compromise that reputation for a single coin.
So, if it's worth a million, insure it for 2 million? 😏

Good morning all.

The twins coming up for supper yesterday. The one in front will come within about six feet of me and graze as long as I stand still. Move around and he'll back off a few paces.

IMG_4858.GIF

So, if it's worth a million, insure it for 2 million? 😏
Good morning!
I’ve been buying coins for the last two yrs. All delivered by USPS. Never a problem. Coins that are not high value come just regular first class mail. More valuable coins require a signature. The most valuable coin I’ve bought came registered mail. I’ve never sent any, just received them. If you’re worried, send it registered. As far as the grading company, I went with PCGS. The strictest grading company and the worst nit pickers. (CAC has just started grading coins and may be even tighter on grading than PCGS) Zero worries though about them swapping coins on you or somehow ripping you off. If they got caught doing that they’d be out of business in a week. Good luck!🍀

Good morning!
I’ve been buying coins for the last two yrs. All delivered by USPS. Never a problem. Coins that are not high value come just regular first class mail. More valuable coins require a signature. The most valuable coin I’ve bought came registered mail. I’ve never sent any, just received them. If you’re worried, send it registered. As far as the grading company, I went with PCGS. The strictest grading company and the worst nit pickers. (CAC has just started grading coins and may be even tighter on grading than PCGS) Zero worries though about them swapping coins on you or somehow ripping you off. If they got caught doing that they’d be out of business in a week. Good luck!🍀
I would recommend NGC over PCGS.

20240604_073904.jpg
20240604_073852.jpg
20240604_073815.jpg
20240604_073759.jpg

M.B. Co. NY. Pat. April 30 1882
I put my digger right through the side as I hastily dug this with a badly bleeding hand that I cut digging. It's still fully functional, with hinged top, and working whick adjuster !!
Screenshot_20240604_074851_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240604_074830_Chrome.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back