THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning pirates 😆 xx finally the day is done!! xx so the weekend its upon us!!! Only one day detecting this weekend 🫤… so have had to hit the jaffa jonuts… nd am looking at the 15 hammered ive found so far this year 😆.. !!! xx
15 Hammies is awesome considering it's not even March yet.

It is quite unreal tbh!!! Perhaps i should quit while im ahead 😂 xx
You're just getting started, another 50 good arse whippings on the Himself in the finds department should have him take notice of the skill you execute in the fields.

Never mind them pesky coins. Stay focused on the real goodies!

Ur right as usual RC… i love the idea of making those shorts for Himself to wear in the field… only downside is our buttons are not those pretty colours 😂

(The current batch to sort…is a good example …) Xx

IMG_1720.jpeg

Ur right as usual RC… i love the idea of making those shorts for Himself to wear in the field… only downside is our buttons are not those pretty colours 😂

(The current batch to sort…is a good example …) Xx

View attachment 2133079

Not really loud in color is fine for blending in the field and not attracting attention.
Regardless ; the first sighting of himself wearing a chainmail type suit comprised of old metal buttons might raise an eyebrow.

Not really loud in color is fine for blending in the field and not attracting attention.
Regardless ; the first sighting of himself wearing a chainmail type suit comprised of old metal buttons might raise an eyebrow.
Ha ha.. can u imagine 😂😂… he may yet make it into the Treasure Hunting Mag… if only for his “fashion “ choices 😂😂😂 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back