THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Appears that originally the type was , not empty yet.
The Cormorant is one for carpet bombing.
Very acidic, fish smelling.
Great for deduded Island tree habitat.
Screenshot_20240213_102623_Chrome.jpg

The Cormorant is one for carpet bombing.
Very acidic, fish smelling.
Great for deduded Island tree habitat.
View attachment 2131181
Ill favored creature here for it's fish consumption.

What are the others I see ...Sandhill cranes too seem to nest around dead timber.
We've had emerald ash borers killing most the ash in swamps. Hundreds of millions of dead trees.
Trees that were not as obvious when alive but standout today..
Lots were scrounged for firewood , but now are getting brittle type dangerous .

Ill favored creature here for it's fish consumption.

What are the others I see ...Sandhill cranes too seem to nest around dead timber.
We've had emerald ash borers killing most the ash in swamps. Hundreds of millions of dead trees.
Trees that were not as obvious when alive but standout today..
Lots were scrounged for firewood , but now are getting brittle type dangerous .
Pick one, as it seems the list is growing.
Screenshot_20240213_115356_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240213_115933_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240213_115327_Chrome.jpg

Who is "they"? 8-)

The battery may be designed for 3 years, but the phones themselves should last a lot longer than that. I've got some very old (by modern standards) phones that still work fine, they just don't hold a charge very well. As for charging, I don't know about all phones, but iPhones, at least, have built in logic to prevent overcharging/overheating the battery.
Google is they

They're probably living from paycheck to paycheck.
$13K to go there and watch.
She's :dontknow::laughing7:

I would probably go if they were paying me those sums.

My wife saw this in a flea market. They had several different bottles and styles. I'm not sure how this qualifies as "art". I sure wouldn't hang it in my house... But on the other hand, if it sells, you gotta hand it to them for making a buck on busted empty bottles.

IMG_6868.jpeg

My wife saw this in a flea market. They had several different bottles and styles. I'm not sure how this qualifies as "art". I sure wouldn't hang it in my house... But on the other hand, if it sells, you gotta hand it to them for making a buck on busted empty bottles.

View attachment 2131261
Trashy item made from trash.

View attachment 2131261
$50? All the fun of drinking it then just smash it and get your $ back. That’s a great deal for the artist lol

In Florida we used to throw a loaf of bread in someone’s truck bed as a gag. The seagulls would see it and eat till it was gone popping as they flew overhead
A bag of popcorn works pretty good too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back