THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone :coffee2:
Screenshot_20240130_154706_YouTube.jpg

Whats going on in that picture ? is that a baby deer lost ?
It's a way of protecting the fawn.

"A fawn, or baby deer, found alone is not necessarily abandoned. Mother deer don't want to attract predators to their baby, so she mostly leaves them on their own, hidden and camouflaged. Mom will come back a few times a day to feed her baby, or move them."

Such a shame that my vehicle sucks.....my old red truck is relegated to island duty, and is officially classified as a "Keys Cruiser". I see the 3rd consecutive major north Easter winding up for next week. This sucker may be the one that batters the sand off the treasure coast. Already the heavy pounding surf has thrown some beautiful treasure up from the trough !! These previous storms have thinned the renourishment sand to the point that 1 more big one, and we are in the good layer of sand !! Been waiting on a head gasket on our other car for months now.....I might even rent a car.....not sure yet !!

Such a shame that my vehicle sucks.....my old red truck is relegated to island duty, and is officially classified as a "Keys Cruiser". I see the 3rd consecutive major north Easter winding up for next week. This sucker may be the one that batters the sand off the treasure coast. Already the heavy pounding surf has thrown some beautiful treasure up from the trough !! These previous storms have thinned the renourishment sand to the point that 1 more big one, and we are in the good layer of sand !! Been waiting on a head gasket on our other car for months now.....I might even rent a car.....not sure yet !!
I hope it does remove sand. I missed the last one, but I won't miss this one!

I don't know whether to give a like or a sad face , got both highs and lows in one paragraph there bart :icon_thumleft: ☹️ There I got it :hello2: Heck brother take me to the treasure and I'll bring ya a gasket :laughing7:

I hope it does remove sand. I missed the last one, but I won't miss this one!
Of course I can't post the pics I get from my sources/friends up there, but emeralds are on the menu this month !! Along with a slew of smaller denomination coins 1/2- 4 reales. Since I used to live up there, I have 3 or 4 separate friends who all send me pics....these 4 people don't know each other, and would all crap if they saw each others finds.....it gets so bad sometimes I think about a bus ride up !!

Of course I can't post the pics I get from my sources/friends up there, but emeralds are on the menu this month !! Along with a slew of smaller denomination coins 1/2- 4 reales. Since I used to live up there, I have 3 or 4 separate friends who all send me pics....these 4 people don't know each other, and would all crap if they saw each others finds.....it gets so bad sometimes I think about a bus ride up !!
I love 1/2 reales the most.

Last night I was checking spots up there on the Google earth.....last year after hurricane Nicole I went up to a certain spot to dig those small denomination coins. I hiked down to my land marks and began searching......I had heard that a very wealthy, and famous woman had bought the house that is on this treasure spot. Well after about an hour of digging I see this woman coming out to lay on the beach. Well we ended up having a great day, and she was fascinated with the musket balls and even a treasure coin. I ended up befriending this person, and have kept in touch. Last night I went down the rabbit hole of this woman's life on line, and wow.....what a story......I will never forget digging a treasure coin with this celebrity in front of her beach front mansion !!

Nothing like getting up early on the treasure coast, and walking the fresh sand. The sun, the sand, the surf, ...... and a big fresh cut at corrigans, or bonsteel, or riomar !! I could do it every day !!

Good morning!

The trouble is, there will be another one next week! 😱
Trouble is, when one finally stops working, there are no more hump days ..... or.... more actually..... every day begins to be just one more hump day to get through. 🤷‍♂️

Count your blessings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back