THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening fellow pirates!! Hope u have all had a good Saturday 😆 xx 🤗

As im sure all you lads are aware 20th Jan is the Eve of St Agnes… so obviously i have spent the day preparing….😆…

You have been given fair warning… so dont be suprised if over the next couple of days you have an uncontrollable urge to don ur finest outfit and head to Grantham, clutching romantic gifts … (Nb cash/precious metals only..)

See you soon 😘 xx

View attachment 2127099

Himself is probably hiding from you as I write.
😂😂… so true!

in Other news… saw your post about the head phone issue… were you referring to these ones? 🤔 xx

Attachments

• IMG_0423.jpeg
    IMG_0423.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
😂😂… so true!

in Other news… saw your post about the head phone issue… were you referring to these ones? 🤔 xx
They're in the closet, always were sliding down off my ears.
(Lack of ear hair maybe :dontknow:)
This what I use only.

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 9.13.35 AM.png

They're in the closet, always were sliding down off my ears.
(Lack of ear hair maybe :dontknow:)
This what I use only.

View attachment 2127101
Weird… himself treated himself to a pair of these…. Only to find they didn’t fit, stay on at all 🤔…. But strangely they fit me like a glove, so to speak. As you say, I guess my abundance of ear hair, is for once, useful 🤔 xx 😂😂

Weird… himself treated himself to a pair of these…. Only to find they didn’t fit, stay on at all 🤔…. But strangely they fit me like a glove, so to speak. As you say, I guess my abundance of ear hair, is for once, useful 🤔 xx 😂😂
So what does the Himself use?

Don't tell himself that they're adjustable

Good morning 😆… have decided we must venture out today…. Forecast is a little gusty but no trees in the middle of the fields so should be fine 😆 xx Enjoy your day xx 🤗
Good luck Blossom, not even gonna say I hope, I know you'll find something awesome today so can't wait to see the pics!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back