THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Looks like someone photoshopped my she-shed into their meme.
IMG_0934.jpeg

Or we had the perfect vision. 🤷‍♀️

A car on the far side. Two tractors between it and the window the picture was taken through.
Around 14 inches since it started Fri. around 3 p.m..

To shovel from front door and ramp to the tractor I'm after...
Well. I'll shovel the ramp anyways. l.o.l..

View attachment 2125761
wow!

yea , panama red would do that to you.

View attachment 2125854
I cannot deny that one.
The Red Hair was a favorite 😍 👌
We used drive 70 miles one way for Danny's Strawberry cheese cake.
Took us almost 3 hrs one time, seemed that going 30 mph was like 130 mph.🤣

Got out for like 2 hours today, not much found but still enough to keep me going.

Musket ball and a bullet casing, it's a pretty large caliber, 20/25mm ?

One token that does need to be explored more as it may just be me but there seems to be very slight writing and maybe a small star on the edge?

As well as 2 buttons of course because an outing wouldn't be completed without them :)
Congrats!

Good morning, all. Winter has definitely arrived. It's -6 outside right now. Had to go throw more wood on the fire. It's not the same as the one the pioneers used, but still, it's hard to beat a wood fire in a cast iron furnace.
IMG_3516.jpeg

Honestly they couldnt of made both charging connections more difficult if they tried🙄.. whereas the pin pointer and head phones are both dreamy!! Sooo bizzare…!! 🤔 xx

Nice.

I've often wondered why they didn't make the coil so you can just plug the charging cable straight into it instead of into that clamp thing. I'd have been happy to add an extra ounce to the coil weight to never have to mess with that clamp.
It's made so that:
A. Dirt doesn't get into the coil as it's hard to water/dirt proof a connector unless they made it fiddly like the RC one.

B. Avoids damage as the connector break a lot so you avoid costly charging port repair like on phones

Could have it it a magnetic connector like the minelab ones tho, same principle as theirs but magnets not a clip

Today's treasure hunting is... Different

Removing some old pipes with grain sacks for insulation
If you want to sell them have a look at what prices they do ask for them.
General price range seems $40+ for a hemp sack.
I got a bunch from a grain storage when I demo'd a large barn 7 yrs ago.

It's usually the simplest reasons we don't think of xD
What's xD?
I have never seen this before.
So I looked it up, and now I know why I have never seen it before.:laughing7:

“Xd” is an emoticon commonly used in text messaging, chat, TikTok, and Snapchat to indicate laughter or a joke. It is often used as an alternative to “Lol” (laugh out loud).

Learnt something this AM-even though I probably won't use it, at least I'll know the next time I see it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back