THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The days (1988-ish) of my high speed bikes are over. I need something street legal to access our million plus forests, and being street legal makes it "legal" without off road permits etc. My gold claims too!

A few years old will work too, Just newer then the older "project" bikes I have.

A bit heavy for stunts.
Swap the diaphragm carbs out for Mikunis ; maybe. That should take the bog out. And remove a potential torn/worn diaphragm issue.
Maybe go to mag wheels if you don't like tuning spokes.
(My first bike was a well used 68 or 69 CL350 enduro.)

A bit heavy for stunts.
Swap the diaphragm carbs out for Mikunis ; maybe. That should take the bog out. And remove a potential torn/worn diaphragm issue.
Maybe go to mag wheels if you don't like tuning spokes.
(My first bike was a well used 68 or 69 CL350 enduro.)
I started on a trail 90 then went to an XL500. Next, CB 350-4, CB 450 then GS750 my first 4 cylinder. GPZ 550 (2 of them) GPZ 750, GPZ 1100 then the 140 mph ticket getter....drunk across the Chetco bridge at 2 in the morning... souped up 900 Ninja!! Smooth-bore mikunis, Kerker 4 in to 1. V65 Magna, 0-60 in under 3 seconds. Multiple careless driving tickets (riding wheelies) excessive tire noise (major burnouts) speeding tickets galore! Lucky to be alive really. Reckless and wild! It's OK to be....older and slower.

Last edited:
Mr.Noodle
20230215_180000.jpg

Been to that park so many times it's not funny... was a hang out / meet up spot in my youth.
Seen people find many things in the early years.
There is even some history there they don't really even know about or just fail to mention that we are all aware of.
Even detected shores of it eons ago.
I remember remains have been found many times.

Been to that park so many times it's not funny... was a hang out / meet up spot in my youth.
Seen people find many things in the early years.
There is even some history there they don't really even know about or just fail to mention that we are all aware of.
Even detected shores of it eons ago.
I remember remains have been found many times.
PS... it was the highest point in area... hence why they chose that spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back