THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

And good evening crusty crew xx hope your Sunday has been as marvellous as you all are ! 🤗 xx

i have been buffeted to within an inch of my life today 😞 Lordy it was cold… not the freezing kind but the wind chill kind 😞… but we went out and dug the beeps in true hardy pirate style xx 😆

Thread 'Sunday’s Saves xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/sundays-saves-xx.691088/

@robertk i thought of you today hundreds of Starlings were all over the field, needless to say I couldn’t get a decent photo … but here are a few I managed to snap 😆 xx
IMG_0498.jpeg

Man o man ... What an overall crappy weather weekend... its over now... hopefully some down time ahead... hot shower... warm meal... cold beer... after a long... cold... wet... windy... weekend.

arrrrrrrrrrrrr (my purr)

2bgh00.gif

But not me :)
My drinking days are few and far between these days,,, not like the ole days... i drink once a week... a few beers on a Sunday night.

BUT.... when there is those special occasions... I will break out in rockstar mode and drink with the best of em.

My drinking days are few and far between these days,,, not like the ole days... i drink once a week... a few beers on a Sunday night.

BUT.... when there is those special occasions... I will break out in rockstar mode and drink with the best of em.
Yep!! I have not had any al-k-hall in 13 months. I don't miss the price of 30 year single malt scotch though... saved enough I'm gonna buy a bike or 2!! :headbang: Maybe again someday...maybe not..:dontknow:

Well I guess the 38 yrs 4 months counts for being sober.
Nothing carbonated for going on 20 yrs either.
Certainly don't miss either.
Now chocolate that I do Jones about-that craving just won't die.

Anyone going to do the dry January challenge? I did it the last 2 years, no alcohol for the month. Last year I did January through March. I'm not sure I will this year. It didn't make me feel, sleep or anything else better. View attachment 2120912
Don't know the last alcohol I consumed.
A variety of outdated beers in the fridge,. 3-4 or more years old or older.
I have 2 bottles of wine I bought for Halloween but the neighbors skipped thier annual party.
I might crack one open around the holidays.
But if I was going to drink vs abstain , it would more likely be around January....(A winter thing.)

Heads up guys there's a person PM'ing lots of members trying to get them to go to an outside message service.
Warning
She's a new member 19 yrs old and this messenger service seems to be used by hackers.
When a person sends a message they put a cookie on their device. When the person logs onto their banking accounts, the gate is left open for the hackers.
I really hate to see a member get hurt this way.

Like really she must think that the 🌶 was born yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Heads up guys there's a person PM'ing lots of members trying to get them to go to an outside message service.
Warning
She's a new member 19 yrs old and this messenger service seems to be used by hackers.
When a person sends a message they put a cookie on their device. When the person logs onto their banking accounts, the gate is left open for the hackers.
I really hate to see a member get hurt this way.

Like really she must think that the 🌶 was born yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the warning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back