THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

AHOY MATEES!!!! UPDATE UPDATE
I hope this message finds you all doing well, locally and abroad.... Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do :icon_scratch: And Now that the slow winter months are upon us and I can finally breathe, maybe I can see what you cronies have been up to. Lot's of recovered treasure I hope...
As for my last 6 months, I've had the rug pulled out from under me. During my busy season in work, My Father and Father-in-law became ill at the same time same day. One with a massive stroke/seizure and one with congestive heart failure. Father in law 3hrs in one direction at hospital while the other in another direction 2hrs away. 3 months fast forward they both managed to make it home. My Father fully recovered and was doing well while the Father in law was under our full 24 hr care with a slow recovery forward. All hands on deck but at least we were then back home. Unfortunately when we thought we were all moving forward, my father fell ill again less than 30 days after returning home, and I once again found myself at his bedside. Sadly it was his time as his body had enough. Sept 17 my father left this wonderful planet to be in his heavenly world.
Fast forward 3 more months and we are in a much better place with the Father in law as he has improved to assisted walking and much improved mobility. We have another 6 months to determine his full and long term mobility so no time to rest. Our lives have taken a turn from the normal but so is life as we know it. I'm sure some of you know what I've been through and some maybe not. Enjoy life every day as much as possible. Get outside and exercise. Love your families and eat healthy.
Ok so now your updated, I'm ready to go dig dig dig... So many new places I have encountered and excited to explore. Can't wait to see what you guys have unearthed lately.... Chat soon :hello:
Ahhh Surfy xx so sorry to hear your sad news xx 🤗 but welcome back aboard ship xx 🤗

I’ve got another admirer, hello Macey

Attachments

• IMG_2488.jpeg
    IMG_2488.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 23
Told myself I wasn't going to detect today but I think I lied to myself lol I decided I want to go to the drained part of the lake and try my luck lots of people water ski and such on it when it's full and also was heavily used before it was a lake back up into the 1920s has to be stuff there and was so much old bullets from the early times so means no one cleared it
What lake is this?

Told myself I wasn't going to detect today but I think I lied to myself lol I decided I want to go to the drained part of the lake and try my luck lots of people water ski and such on it when it's full and also was heavily used before it was a lake back up into the 1920s has to be stuff there and was so much old bullets from the early times so means no one cleared it

Blowing 50 again I think
Lots of coins being found on the treasure coast, and probably a lot more to come....funny how you never see anyone post them here....I've seen 4 and some emeralds already one a big lima 8 reale !!
You’ve definitely got the insiders info down there! Keep us posted! Stuck on the seemingly never ending job up here in Virginia.

Blowing 50 again I think here a d there.
Was hoping to get down that way again around the holidays but doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen.
Been watching the treasure beaches report and sounds like things are getting right! Good luck on the hunts and keep us informed when you’re able!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back