THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning folks.
20230520_084113~2.jpg

Good morning one and all xx hope u have a a nice Friday ahead of you xx 🤗

Well today the sun is shining… but weekend weather is Rain, Rain and a little bit more Rain, so no detecting in good old Blighty for your intrepid duo 😞 xx ahh guess we will actually have to spend time together 😬 xx

Good morning one and all xx hope u have a a nice Friday ahead of you xx 🤗

Well today the sun is shining… but weekend weather is Rain, Rain and a little bit more Rain, so no detecting in good old Blighty for your intrepid duo 😞 xx ahh guess we will actually have to spend time together 😬 xx
Morning blossom
Now that's not quite right having a sunny day on the Friday-then rain on the play days.
Pair of wellies, rain slicker, the Deus is waterproof, but still it's not great detecting in the rain.

Oh well-What can one do-maybe win the lottery-quit the job-play on sunny days-clean the treasures on the wet ones.

Morning blossom
Now that's not quite right having a sunny day on the Friday-then rain on the play days.
Pair of wellies, rain slicker, the Deus is waterproof, but still it's not great detecting in the rain.

Oh well-What can one do-maybe win the lottery-quit the job-play on sunny days-clean the treasures on the wet ones.
Hey Peps xx agreed….. if only there was a way i could get paid to detect… that would also work 🤔 …. Maybe i need to get an “only fans page…”…. and then u all could send me cash just to look at our finds … hmmm 🤔!!! 😂😂

Hey Peps xx agreed….. if only there was a way i could get paid to detect… that would also work 🤔 …. Maybe i need to get an “only fans page…”…. and then u all could send me cash just to look at our finds … hmmm 🤔!!! 😂😂
Maybe start a British version of Oak Island. Except you actually find cool things! I’d definitely watch. 📺

Pay for view?
Blimey it sounds expensive already, we need some exemptions to be in place.
Not paying for the lunch breaks. :laughing7:

Maybe start a British version of Oak Island. Except you actually find cool things! I’d definitely watch. 📺
Ha… 😂 instead of wood.. there would be lead… oh blossom”s got a cracking 50/60/70/80 on the deus… what could it be… an ancient relic… ahh no its a piece of lead… meanwhile Himself’s circles have expanded in diameter to 5 foot in his quest for a roman coin… will he make it to 6 foot before lunch…. We just dont know….!!!! 🤔…. 😂😂

Ha… 😂 instead of wood.. there would be lead… oh blossom”s got a cracking 50/60/70/80 on the deus… what could it be… an ancient relic… ahh no its a piece of lead… meanwhile Himself’s circles have expanded in diameter to 5 foot in his quest for a roman coin… will he make it to 6 foot before lunch…. We just dont know….!!!! 🤔…. 😂😂
For a double en tendré, you could call the show “Hammered!” and it could be sponsored by Beefeater Gin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back