THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Last edited:
Anke_Ei%C3%9Fmann_-_The_Doors_of_Durin.jpg

[The Elven Door was constructed in cooperation between Dwarves and Elves, sometime between S.A. 750 and 1500.[1] It was the two greatest craftsmen of the Second Age, the Elf and Lord of Eregion, Celebrimbor, and the dwarf Narvi who built the Doors.[2] These were the days before the Dark Years of Sauron's dominion in Middle-earth, and the friendship between Elven and Dwarven kingdoms was a rare and special event. During this peaceful time the Doors stood open, allowing unfettered trade. But during the War of the Elves and Sauron (in S.A. 1697) the Doors were sealed shut after Hollin fell to Sauron's forces.[1]

When Khazad-dûm was abandoned in T.A. 1981[3] the way of opening the Doors was forgotten.]

Anke_Ei%C3%9Fmann_-_The_Doors_of_Durin.jpg

[The Elven Door was constructed in cooperation between Dwarves and Elves, sometime between S.A. 750 and 1500.[1] It was the two greatest craftsmen of the Second Age, the Elf and Lord of Eregion, Celebrimbor, and the dwarf Narvi who built the Doors.[2] These were the days before the Dark Years of Sauron's dominion in Middle-earth, and the friendship between Elven and Dwarven kingdoms was a rare and special event. During this peaceful time the Doors stood open, allowing unfettered trade. But during the War of the Elves and Sauron (in S.A. 1697) the Doors were sealed shut after Hollin fell to Sauron's forces.[1]

When Khazad-dûm was abandoned in T.A. 1981[3] the way of opening the Doors was forgotten.]

Good evening … what a marvellous day ive had!! Brunch was delicious… then over to see the ponies…. took the ponies for a walk round the village…. they are so cute… even her little dog was cute… oooh i miss having pets!!! xx

View attachment 2106341View attachment 2106342
I’m glad you were able to enjoy the day with your friend. Those ponies are cute. Is the dog barking at the clouds?

Remember When the power lifting pics were posted a few years ago? Well a friend’s son in law became a power lifting guy and now he’s a coach. And if that’s not enough, my number 2 grandson is in training and his first competition is in December. I have to look at that stuff ( family friendly) all the 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬ing time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back