THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

It's great......if I'm not going deep then I'm using the EQX 700. If I'm going deeper than 7 feet it's the x-cal.
My cords are falling apart on mine.

Whats crazy is... get this.... my 8x is ten times older at least and cords are still fine.

:/

My cords are falling apart on mine.

Whats crazy is... get this.... my 8x is ten times older at least and cords are still fine.

:/
Never been replaced... as far as i know... FOR.... i am not even original owner of this 8x.
Talk about quality.

They’re chartering them out there to bring you platinum, gold and silver!
Well steve....me and you next season in the boat at this spot. Wish I could have gotten you out there this time.

Well steve....me and you next season in the boat at this spot. Wish I could have gotten you out there this time.
It’s all good on this end, looking forward to our next trip down!

Screenshot_20230921_195037_Google.jpg

Awesome work!

But , B.B.Q. tongs?
Either some big joints floating around , or snake wrangling?
No weeds left to stab with the weeder stabber thingy. Rough neighborhood perhaps. That or snakes don't get wrangled.

I suggested to someone complaining about doors being visited yesterday that it comes with being rich. That having a door stuff.
Your place looks the type for having doors . (No offence!)
And it's brick!
Oh yeah baby!
And it has your kind of critters for neighbors.
IMG_4150.jpeg

Good morning my lovelies xx hope u all have a super Friday xx 🤗

Am off out for a day of gossiping, coffee, brunch, cake and tiny ponies… why i almost feel like a princess 👸!! xx😂…but fear not.. ur usual dirt encrusted, windswept treasure seeker will be back to resume her normal service!! 😆 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back