THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well, I hopes ye pirates understand this joke. It’s more of a warning, really.

View attachment 2103012
OIP.N4ZwXE13UDzArJvsbyWZ3AHaFg

Good morning everyone. Off too the first day of work for me. Of course I walk and it hasn't rained here in awhile and right when I need to go rain lol

@Peyton Manning
I couldn't take his reward ..... he did one tour in 2003 as a tanker on the abrams, and now he is embassy cyber security. I let him buy me a beer, and told him to call me for another beer next time in town....very nice kid, and his mom got him the ring on a trip to Jerusalem!!

@Peyton Manning
I couldn't take his reward ..... he did one tour in 2003 as a tanker on the abrams, and now he is embassy cyber security. I let him buy me a beer, and told him to call me for another beer next time in town....very nice kid, and his mom got him the ring on a trip to Jerusalem!!
And you’re a man with honor!
Well done

@Peyton Manning
Is there a thread about this return elsewhere?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back