THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Spent my whole day yesterday tearing down the pig run and house in 104 degree weather. It was awful. All I have was a hammer, pry bar, and a power drip with a a few bits. Lacked much of the correct tools so a lot of brute force was used. Was as careful as I could be though as I was trying to salvage as much wood as I could as wood is not cheap. Took me a whole hot miserable day to get the thing broken down. Now the process of piling the trash and stacking salvage on this 105 degree day such a fun time for me.

Also note don't have a pot bellied pig as a pet those suckers are horrible. Destroys everything, stubborn, have to watch you back around them as they get a wild hair and find the need to try to tusk you(have to have a lot of respect around them way stronger than they look) we just got rid of the one that came with this house got much too aggressive and destructive. I was glad as now I can clean the back yard up and get it looking nice

Also note don't have a pot bellied pig as a pet those suckers are horrible. Destroys everything, stubborn, have to watch you back around them as they get a wild hair and find the need to try to tusk you(have to have a lot of respect around them way stronger than they look) we just got rid of the one that came with this house got much too aggressive and destructive. I was glad as now I can clean the back yard up and get it looking nice
And i heard they drink and like Rum... so...... no pet pig for me.

Rental company informed me that they have a flat tire.
Probably late PM pick up now.
Dam it!
No detecting for the Pepper again. ☹️
Okay so there is a higher power that listens to whining pirates.
The lift is gone, and so am I off to play in a little dirt.
Stubble is better than 🌳.
20230816_123050.jpg

And i heard they drink and like Rum... so...... no pet pig for me.
I wouldn't doubt it. The sucker would try to eat and drink anything it could get ahold of. Had a inclined sit up bench out there and he ate parts of it then destroyed the rest. I was not pleased

I may have posted this before but a cool item I inherited from my grandmother. A medal she earned and by what I know she was quite proud of. Don't know much about it but looks neat.

Attachments

• 20230816_101854.jpg
    20230816_101854.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 20230816_101912.jpg
    20230816_101912.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Spent my whole day yesterday tearing down the pig run and house in 104 degree weather. It was awful. All I have was a hammer, pry bar, and a power drip with a a few bits. Lacked much of the correct tools so a lot of brute force was used. Was as careful as I could be though as I was trying to salvage as much wood as I could as wood is not cheap. Took me a whole hot miserable day to get the thing broken down. Now the process of piling the trash and stacking salvage on this 105 degree day such a fun time for me.
Hope you had plenty drink while doing this that is some no joke heat.
Were having the calm before the storm here nice and sunny yet cool then the heat will be on latter this week.

Hope you had plenty drink while doing this that is some no joke heat.
Were having the calm before the storm here nice and sunny yet cool then the heat will be on latter this week.
I am pretty careful about it. I come inside and get water once I feel I'm getting overheated. It was highly uncomfortable taking about the second level of the pig hutch in the heat. Sun just beating down on me was not fun. I'm glad all I've got to do today is move stuff around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back