THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Someday it's all worth the effort.
1st 2 qrts
20230705_122230.jpg

Good afternoon. Slept in. Lol. Trying to unpack and everything that goes with that. Also trying to get gifts figured out for the 10 year old’s birthday party tonight. They decided while we were away to move it up ten days. So it’s a scramble. You all have a good one and maybe I’ll be up bright and early tomorrow!

Good morning everyone. Up early and going back home to California. Had a great time with my family in Washington and it was beautiful out there. Metal detecting was horrible did hours of it and hardly even change or anything. So that was disappointing let's put it this way my best find was a ring of modern keys. Lol oh well
Glad you enjoyed yourself .... you deserve it !!

Glad you enjoyed yourself .... you deserve it !!
It was good to have someone to metal detect with. Me and my cousin were out and about with Deus XP we were stubborn and spent hours out metal detecting but lol it was in vain we found nothing good mostly trash. But seeing my family was good. I don't see that half much and part live in Missouri.

There are a bunch more small earrings, that need testing too ?? The questionable pile....either way I'm starting to see the heavy hitters showing up....when people stay in the water for more than an hour,...you know summer is here.

There are a bunch more small earrings, that need testing too ?? The questionable pile....either way I'm starting to see the heavy hitters showing up....when people stay in the water for more than an hour,...you know summer is here.
When people buy blowup pools to sit in to launch fireworks... you definitely know summer is here ... lol

I was lucky, and was able to produce for the youtubers today....we had a blast, and a guy bought a pair of oakly sunglasses from me ! 40 bucks....gently submerged overnight in the powder sand....no scratches, brand new

The Mrs got a swimming pool for our back porch dwelling insect eater.
He seemed really effected by this heat.
2 hours later it's sitting on the stoop now wanting to come in.🤣
Resized_20230705_195502_1220.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back